Softball

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, CenHudDude said:

Crew is actually a very exciting sport to watch.

For any crew fans, there is an excellent book written by James Daniel Brown, The Boys in the Boat.  The book tells the story of the University of Washington's eight rowing crew and their quest for the gold at the 1936 Berlin Olympics. 

16 minutes ago, HoosierPal said:

For any crew fans, there is an excellent book written by James Daniel Brown, The Boys in the Boat.  The book tells the story of the University of Washington's eight rowing crew and their quest for the gold at the 1936 Berlin Olympics. 

Sounds kind of sexist.....jk

I love fishing at dawn in a kayak at Creve Coeur when the Wash U? ladies and men's crew team practice

1 hour ago, Billiken Rich said:

I love fishing at dawn in a kayak at Creve Coeur when the Wash U? ladies and men's crew team practice

It could very well be Wash U's crew you are seeing.  The St. Louis Rowing Club uses Creve Coeur Lake also.

On 5/13/2023 at 3:21 PM, HoosierPal said:

Awesome book- I highly recommend it.

HoosierPal likes this