Yuri is entering the draft

wgstl

3 minutes ago, David King said:

Yeah, Tennessee is still looking for somebody to back up Zakai Zeigler.

He's not going to get much in the way of NIL $$$ if they are looking at him as a back-up.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, bauman said:

Yuri's main problem isn't going to go away.  He needs to grow 3-4 inches unless he becomes much quicker and a much, much better shooter.   If none of these happen he is never going to play in the NBA.

I hope he gets a nice NIL gig at a P5 school which needs a one year fix at PG.

44 minutes ago, David King said:

Didn't he hire an agent and cant return?

2 hours ago, David King said:

Don't see that happening after adding 3 transfers from the portal Tennessee does not have room on the roster. Plus B.J Edwards a 4 star who did not get many minutes as a Frosh could give them minutes until ZZ is completely healed. Would not be surprised to see Zakai even play at beginning of next season.

3 hours ago, Schasz said:

Don't see that happening after adding 3 transfers from the portal Tennessee does not have room on the roster. Plus B.J Edwards a 4 star who did not get many minutes as a Frosh could give them minutes until ZZ is completely healed. Would not be surprised to see Zakai even play at beginning of next season.

Yeah, I was being facetious. If Yuri had of transferred to TN last season, he would have been a sub. 

Just saw B.J. Edwards entered portal with a NIL of $30K. He graduated from Knoxville Catholic. If SLU needs a guard he's available. Did not receive much PT on a veteran team last season.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Lord Elrond said:

Ok, if he’s projected as a second round pick, why would he go back to college?  I would assume he’s only interested in college if he can’t go pro

It said potential second round that is not really a projection of being selected in the second round.  My guess is that there are probably many more players who get this label then there are second round selections

6 minutes ago, cheeseman said:

It said potential second round that is not really a projection of being selected in the second round.  My guess is that there are probably many more players who get this label then there are second round selections

yes