Gibson Jimerson Returning?

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, BIG BILL FAN said:

Frank and Rammer say Jimerson is likely returning...i guess if the money's right, he is willing to endure another year of being coached by Ford...

Have not heard anything along these lines, would be happy if true. 

1 hour ago, BIG BILL FAN said:

Frank and Rammer say Jimerson is likely returning...i guess if the money's right, he is willing to endure another year of being coached by Ford...

Thanks...glad someone on this board is able to provide fresh, positive information. 

16 minutes ago, BIG BILL FAN said:

here's the link to Frank's comments...it's about 6 minutes in on segment 1.

https://590thefan.com/radio-shows/press-box/

"I'm not prepared to go on the record that JG has decided to come back to SLU, BUT I am here to say that as of yesterday late afteroon they are very optimistic he's going to come back. Could it change in the 11th hour? Yes." - Frank 

5 minutes ago, majerus mojo said:

"I'm not prepared to go on the record that JG has decided to come back to SLU, BUT I am here to say that as of yesterday late afteroon they are very optimistic he's going to come back. Could it change in the 11th hour? Yes." - Frank 

Sounds more like a quote to take some pressure off of his buddy Travis. If Gibson doesn’t come back, “Wellll I said it could change…”.  

with that said, I’d love to see Gibson back and hope Frank is right about this. 

7 minutes ago, majerus mojo said:

Didn't Frank, also, say he wouldn't report that on Channel 5 because he isn't sure it is correct?

4 minutes ago, Bay Area Billiken said:

Gibson Jimerson has rounded into an all around good ballplayer.  He's an excellent shooter, who has developed a mid-range and drive to the hoop game.  His defense has also improved.  I would welcome him back with open arms.

Personally I think his mid range game is holding him back. Parker, Yuri, and JP all have better jumpers.