2023 Offseason - Coaching Discussion Thread

ACE

6 minutes ago, SLU_Nick said:

I dk why, but the fact that this has been up for 2+ hours and @TheOne is silent makes me think their may be some fire to this smoke. 

maybe we are waiting for the new coach to be eliminated from the tournament? 

My guess is that his seat is hotter than most of thought. I’m not sure that means he is being replaced but I bet it’s being discussed at the very least.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, dlarry said:

My guess is that his seat is hotter than most of thought. I’m not sure that means he is being replaced but I bet it’s being discussed at the very least.

My feelings on Ford are known, but I would be surprised still if he wasn’t our coach next year.  That said, nothing should surprise me when it comes to SLU or really any college athletic program.

JMM28, Bizziken and dlarry like this

24 minutes ago, dlarry said:

I guess not because I’m not seeing any ridiculous statements that’ I’ve made. So I’m just going to walk away from this conversation and ignore any that may pop up in the future. 

Enjoy the rest of the tournament.

I Have No Idea Whats Going On Towelie GIF - I Have No Idea ...

2 hours ago, BIG BILL FAN said:

The behavior of some so called Billiken Fans is disgraceful. You really think mocking and ridiculing our coach is helpful? You embarrass yourself and the university.

you are the anti-banghegotit

8 hours ago, stmdragons said:

Who is mocking him in this thread?

Just stop, you losers have been attacking him for months, even after wins, and now you’re  feigning ignorance? Enjoy your little celebration and if true, next week we can whine about losing our entire recruiting class and most of our current roster.

22 minutes ago, BIG BILL FAN said:

Just stop, you losers have been attacking him for months, even after wins, and now you’re  feigning ignorance? Enjoy your little celebration and if true, next week we can whine about losing our entire recruiting class and most of our current roster.

Alrighty. 

2 hours ago, BIG BILL FAN said:

next week we can whine about losing our entire recruiting class and most of our current roster.

Oh heavens no. How will SLU possibly finish middle of the pack?! 

19 minutes ago, BIG BILL FAN said:

I guess only in a Ford haters world is 2nd middle of the pack… you have a right to your opinion, but why do you have to lie to make it? 

Not a Big Fact FAN. You know about tie breakers right?

Official A10 Standings aka Big Facts

Interesting turn of events here if true, I'm really surprised.  Come on down Chris Mack (🤞 ).

Schasz likes this

5 minutes ago, BigMouthBilliken said:

Now you look even more ridiculous. They actually finished 4th and were trounced in the semi-finals. 

they use tie breaker for tourney seeds, but they had the second best record in conference, you can look at it both ways, 4th is still not middle of the pack imo.

I thought Courtside was our go to Soccer Guru. What the hell does he know about Men’s hoops? 
I know we’re all frustrated with this season, and past seasons as well, but putting a serious rumor about firing a HC does not help the program one bit. Recruits and transfers likely read this board and this type of speculation hurts rather than help our chances of landing them. Crazy stuff. 

Just now, RiseOfTheBillikens said:

Having a thread hypothesizing about our current head coach of the last 7 years possibly being "fired" on hearsay is pretty low brow if you ask me. But the lunatics have been running the asylum for a few weeks now so can't say I'm surprised.

So you're the guy that "replies all" to tell everyone to not "reply all."