ASK THE AUDIENCE - Rooting Interest

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Box and Won said:

My Redhawks lost a tough battle last night (*Sad Kaw* 😪).  They shot FTs like the French-era Billikens.  

It must suck to work your butt off all year and win a spot in the NCAA tournament and then not get to play in the actual NCAA tournament. 

13 minutes ago, Box and Won said:

My Redhawks lost a tough battle last night (*Sad Kaw* 😪).  They shot FTs like the French-era Billikens.  

join the 2023 drake wishers now. remember, every little boy wants to wear billiken blue.  😄

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/12/2023 at 9:34 PM, mrjoelabs said:

If flordia Atlantic gets past Memphis they could be fun.  

Always behind St Mary’s with the man who should’ve been our coach.  Where would we be now…

Did you find Florida Atlantic's run to be a fun one? They are almost to the finish line.

On 3/13/2023 at 5:19 AM, gobillsgo said:

I’ll root for the smaller schools to upset P5 at every opportunity. Since they’re trying to squeeze mid majors out entirely. Otherwise, don’t really care. 

How are you enjoying a tournament where we are guaranteed a nonPower 6 school in the final? I have found it exciting.

1 hour ago, Matty Light said:

Did you find Florida Atlantic's run to be a fun one? They are almost to the finish line.

Yes I am loving it. Memphis was their toughest game so far. Purdue got bounced and then they weather the storm against Tenn and Kstate. If they can handle the gridlock of SD state they will go to the final.  I don't think they can beat Uconn though. I am praying Miami knocks them out somehow. Miami and FAU would be a good game. And FAU could win. All Florida Final.   No one needs to see UConn win again and ruin what has been one of the best tourneys ever.

At least Nate oats and his murderous bunch are out