Fraz

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, DOC said:
4 minutes ago, DOC said:

No, you're not smart enough. You constantly repeat yourself. That's called dumb. 

You guys are the one's feeding the trolls.  Use the ignore feature. I've had that fool on ignore for a long time. 

Bizziken likes this

It might be time to have someone else who is featured prominently in this thread join the restricted posts club. It's not about "difference of opinion" - this special little club is best reserved for those who post way too often with the same hot take over and over. Usually it's a new poster (masquerading as an overly emotional SLU fan, but their true allegiance is highly questionable). It's just a tired act that we have seen over and over through the years. As far as trolls go, they're not very good at it. Rather than worry about SLU raising their standards, I think they need to raise their game! I'm not suggesting banning, rather just keep them in their little cage - let them spew their 3/4 redundant posts a day and move along. Rinse and repeat.

slufanskip and DOC like this

13 minutes ago, ACE said:

It might be time to have someone else who is featured prominently in this thread join the restricted posts club. It's not about "difference of opinion" - this special little club is best reserved for those who post way too often with the same hot take over and over. Usually it's a new poster (masquerading as an overly emotional SLU fan, but their true allegiance is highly questionable). It's just a tired act that we have seen over and over through the years. As far as trolls go, they're not very good at it. Rather than worry about SLU raising their standards, I think they need to raise their game! I'm not suggesting banning, rather just keep them in their little cage - let them spew their 3/4 redundant posts a day and move along. Rinse and repeat.

Yeah I keep wondering how many different ways the poster can say the same thing…to call it annoying is an massive understatement

slufanskip likes this

2 hours ago, VeniceMenace said:

First, having a problem with the performance of the program does not mean one is a Ford “hater.” I would love for nothing better than the program — and Coach Ford — to be successful. Per Stu’s tweet, this team’s KenPom defense rank deteriorated every year for the past 5 seasons — from 40th 5 years ago to 150th this season. It’s a metric the competition may use in recruiting battles. 

Thank God TFord was able to sign Cian Medley before this negative comment was posted!

Steve would it be possible to put the fire travis threads in one place, so it would be easier to ignore? apparently they are not going to stop or even slow down. leaves little content left. i wont be missed if i never post again, but i see fewer and fewer of the long time posters, worst i have seen in the years i have been a member. i will not participate but rarely going forward.

slufanskip likes this

2 hours ago, ACE said:

So rather than ignore these people you want to silence them.  #cancelculture at its best.  If you feel so upset over their posts, why pay attention to them?  Why do some of you feel so threatened?  I’m curious why so many “top tier Billiken fans”  want to get into measuring their manhood, when it’s clear so many of you just “identify” as men.   Why do you have to be a alum to care about SLU basketball?  Are you a better fan because you went to school there?  Do you not want to grow the fan base?  How many Gonzaga fans actually went to school there??  So many are too simple minded to come up with anything other than “troll” for anyone who voices dissent.  Getting new blood into the fan base is crucial for building the program, yet so many of the ancient fans are stuck in 1985.  Just because some of the fans have had their AARP card for 30 years doesn’t mean they have to act like a nursing home resident.  I didn’t go to SLU.  I became a fan after moving to STL.  My money spends the same as yours.  I can also take my money and spend it on other things.  Does this fan base want to grow or not?  If you do, then like most “products”, you better out a better product or you’re going to start finding less support real quick.  There is competition for the sports $$ in this city, and with the current landscape around the country.

11 hours ago, almaman said:

Old Guy wonderful compared to this recent trio of idiots that seemed to have taken over & ruined the board last month or so.

Agreed.  O.G. admitted to not being an Xs and Os guy, but would give us his recaps on games and would post some interesting OT stuff.  I would gladly have him back in place of this group that does nothing but repeat themselves.

25 minutes ago, CenHudDude said:

Agreed.  O.G. admitted to not being an Xs and Os guy, but would give us his recaps on games and would post some interesting OT stuff.  I would gladly have him back in place of this group that does nothing but repeat themselves.

There's a line and he pretty clearly crossed it, as well as posting incessantly......