GDT: A10 Tournament - VCU

Just now, TheA_Bomb said:

He's just one of those guys that any criticism means you aren't a real fan and it's a personal insult to him.  He doesn't (assuming it's a he) have the ability to critically analyze a performance.  He only has the ability to pull for SLU no matter what.  It's like being color blind or something but with a sports team.

Anyway, you know what you're dealing with.  

I was getting optimistic and I was hoping to be proved wrong today and have all those guys send me "Told ya so posts" or "in your face" but alas it didn't happen.  

Exactly.

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Box and Won said:

REALLY EXCITED FOR NEXT YEAR YOU GUYS

Team Blue Balls strikes again. 

I’m just hoping coach Jeff Fisher can land some gems in the transfer portal this summer.  Preferably players that don’t need good coaching. 

TheChosenOne likes this

8 minutes ago, brianstl said:

I even remember @BIG BILL FAN attacking @moytoy12and I for saying how Crews sucked as a coach in that game day thread.  How the comeback proved Moy and I were idiots and that Crews was a good head coach.  

fun times

The same people defending Ford now defended Crews and wanted Crews hired then.

4 minutes ago, RamJAMTIME said:

Announcer just said it.  Okoro injury threw a wrench in their chance for an upset. 

Extend ford. That’s not his fault. We win otherwise 

5 minutes ago, Schasz said:

Think it was against NC State!

Yeah but those were Rick’s boys. This team couldn’t carry their jocks. Great Expectations once again flushed down the toilet. The portal will be interesting to watch. Also the coaching Merry Go Round. I expect Rhodes will get a few P5 looks. 

1 minute ago, slu72 said:

Stop, Bill. You go to that or the NIT with a returning team. We got little coming back. 

Sarcasm.

4 minutes ago, slu72 said:

Yeah but those were Rick’s boys. This team couldn’t carry their jocks. Great Expectations once again flushed down the toilet. The portal will be interesting to watch. Also the coaching Merry Go Round. I expect Rhodes will get a few P5 looks. 

I was at a sports bar in South FL as my wife were going to Cards Spring Training Games. People in the bar started watching me going nuts and started rooting for SLU with me.