GDT: A10 Tournament - VCU

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, wgstl said:

Okoros injury bought another excuse too. 

I was thinking it too but I'm trying to be more positive.

I'm pulling for FU.  You know why not. 

1 minute ago, TheA_Bomb said:

You guys remember that 1 time SLU came back from 17 down in the NCAA tournament to win a game and advance?

That was cool

I even remember @BIG BILL FAN attacking @moytoy12and I for saying how Crews sucked as a coach in that game day thread.  How the comeback proved Moy and I were idiots and that Crews was a good head coach.  

fun times

TRN likes this

At least one SLU (former) guard will get to see the Big Dance in his career!  Phillip Russell amd SEMO!  At least one school from Missouri can lose in the conference semifinals and still go dancing!  Tigers aren’t beaten yet, but it’s getting close.  Can’t wait for all the “troll” posts, while the soft faction of the SLU fan base waits for May to come out and publicly make a statement that Ford is here for the long term.  RIP IT ALL DOWN!

1 minute ago, brianstl said:

I even remember @BIG BILL FAN attacking @moytoy12and I for saying how Crews sucked as a coach in that game day thread.  How the comeback proved Moy and I were idiots and that Crews was a good head coach.  

fun times

He's just one of those guys that any criticism means you aren't a real fan and it's a personal insult to him.  He doesn't (assuming it's a he) have the ability to critically analyze a performance.  He only has the ability to pull for SLU no matter what.  It's like being color blind or something but with a sports team.

Anyway, you know what you're dealing with.  

I was getting optimistic and I was hoping to be proved wrong today and have all those guys send me "Told ya so posts" or "in your face" but alas it didn't happen.