GDT: A10 Tournament - VCU

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, TheA_Bomb said:

When is the WBB Selection Show?  Is it on now?  I want to watch it now.

I believe 8pm tomorrow.

JHJr has good length to be a good defender, has shown confidence in his shot if he gets a little more accuracy he can be a real good all around PG.  I think more SP playing time will be good too.

Just now, MariaReynolds said:

With a few (maybe just a couple) exceptions, our players simply have no fire.  That’s the season in a nutshell.  

Key for the future is to recruit not just athletes but leaders with passion. Lots of fire and passion. 

Agreed. 

Just now, MariaReynolds said:

With a few (maybe just a couple) exceptions, our players simply have no fire.  That’s the season in a nutshell.  

Key for the future is to recruit not just athletes but leaders with passion. Lots of fire and passion. 

Need killers, ballers. Guys who went to prison 

TaLBErt and Dr. Holly Hills like this

1 minute ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

Perhaps May knows Ford is gone after this season but  panicked when asked about the status of Ford and gave the completely opposite answer? 0.01% chance….

Western KY was supposed to be interested in Ford...seeing as the fired their HC they can have him immediately!!!

DeSmetBilliken likes this

2 minutes ago, BANGheGOTit said:

Why is that a common excuse for this version of SLU team? Not disagreeing with you, but this team can make a visually impaired team shoot lights out!  So much hope for the future!

We’ve been a subpar defensive team all season. Ever since the UMSL exhibition, I knew the wide-open 3s would be an issue.

2 minutes ago, MariaReynolds said:

When the same thing happens season after season with different players, maybe the players aren’t the issue.  Maybe, the one constant over those years is the issue

1 minute ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

Definitely not a T on Nunn for hanging on the rim! Apparently you can now enjoy afternoon tea up there before letting go. 

That floored me, a bunch of bullsh*t.