GDT: A10 Tournament - VCU

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, BC1764 said:

I was told I didn’t know what I was talking about when I said “Unknown” needed to be benched.

Can you just STFU please.

1 minute ago, Franchise_08 said:

Defense has been poor most of season and continues to get exposed by average offenses. Go Bills!! Maybe we can host a game in the NIT.

Like, chaifetz can, but SLU won’t be there 

Where are all the Ford supporters?  Sooooooo f’n pathetic!  Hope you all will enjoy the NIT selection show to see if this sorry excuse of a team get passed on to the CBI!  What a joke.  All praise Ford and Yuri—get out your lotion and tissues.  THIS was going to be THE YEAR with the most experienced team!  LMAO!  The All-World PG is getting his a$$ handed to him—-but OMG he’s climbing the assist rankings!  #SUCKIT

1 minute ago, BANGheGOTit said:

Where are all the Ford supporters?  Sooooooo f’n pathetic!  Hope you all will enjoy the NIT selection show to see if this sorry excuse of a team get passed on to the CBI!  What a joke.  All praise Ford and Yuri—get out your lotion and tissues.  THIS was going to be THE YEAR with the most experienced team!  LMAO!  The All-World PG is getting his a$$ handed to him—-but OMG he’s climbing the assist rankings!  #SUCKIT

Bru calm down 😂😂😂

3 minutes ago, BANGheGOTit said:

2nd request. STFU please.