A10 Portal News

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, cheeseman said:

+1

Doubtful, he doesn't have any better offers. He'll be coming unless the new coach decided he didn't want him. Where's he going? Illinois Chicago? Bottom feeder MVC?? Manhattan Jaspers?

Freshmen aren't that interesting in the transfer portal era anyway. We can find other guys.

Just now, Soderball said:

Doubtful, he doesn't have any better offers. He'll be coming unless the new coach decided he didn't want him. Where's he going? Illinois Chicago? Bottom feeder MVC?? Manhattan Jaspers?

Freshmen aren't that interesting in the transfer portal era anyway. We can find other guys.

Agree

plus If they get a new coach and he can’t get Medley to stay they hired the wrong coach.

7 hours ago, Soderball said:

Medley's just not as hype of a recruit as some people here make him out to be

Pretty common for the recruit to reconsider - can he be re-recruited sure but unless this kid has some real ties to the area or school it is more likely he and others will at least look at other options.

2 hours ago, cheeseman said:

Pretty common for the recruit to reconsider - can he be re-recruited sure but unless this kid has some real ties to the area or school it is more likely he and others will at least look at other options.

but his options are to play lower level basketball. We didn't exactly beat out Iowa and Illinois.

Couple of additions.  I'm surprised at what I feel is a low number, so far, in the portal from the A10.  Still plenty of time to jump in.

* For winter sports, a 60-day transfer window begins with a given sport’s championship selection. 

1 minute ago, HoosierPal said:

Couple of additions.  I'm surprised at what I feel is a low number, so far, in the portal from the A10.  Still plenty of time to jump in.

GMU will flood the market depending on english 

Fordham returns everyone but Quisenberry and Moore. Of the remaining 11, 5 were rotation players and the others were seldom-used freshman and sophomores. They might not have a transfer as the starting five for next year is pretty well set and the other six would draw little interest.

9 hours ago, billikenbill said:

Fordham returns everyone but Quisenberry and Moore. Of the remaining 11, 5 were rotation players and the others were seldom-used freshman and sophomores. They might not have a transfer as the starting five for next year is pretty well set and the other six would draw little interest.

quisenberry and moore scored nearly half of their points tough to replace that much

3 hours ago, thatskablamo said:

Will be curious to see what the younger Oduro brother decides to do. Only a freshman, I believe.

He’s not very good. Prob leave and go down