A10 Portal News

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I checked on Connor Turnbull’s status with Butler. Didn’t get many minutes and didn’t play in every game, only 22. It came down to us and Butler, as I recall. Wondering if he’ll try the portal waters.  We were pretty high on him as some thought he could be that elusive big 4. 

28 minutes ago, slu72 said:

I checked on Connor Turnbull’s status with Butler. Didn’t get many minutes and didn’t play in every game, only 22. It came down to us and Butler, as I recall. Wondering if he’ll try the portal waters.  We were pretty high on him as some thought he could be that elusive big 4. 

I watched several Butler games. His minutes were due to injuries for a few of their bigs. His offensive game was okay for spot play but he had big issues on defense. 

4 minutes ago, slufan13 said:

We have 5 open starting spots next year. Hit the portal hard. Nobody on this current roster should be an assumed starter

This.

Will be interesting whether there’s enough money raised in BVF and via the Athletic Dept in sponsorship. More important now than ever given how we just finished. 

Guys wanna get paid and play in the Dance.

1 hour ago, CenHudDude said:

Travis already told TJ that he will be a starter every game next year.

That's a big problem.  Start TJ and Parker, both about 6'3", and let's say Medley 6'0" at PG ..... and we better start two bigs.  Otherwise SLU is dominated game after game inside.

Marlow likes this

On 3/11/2023 at 6:36 PM, Adman said:

This.

Will be interesting whether there’s enough money raised in BVF and via the Athletic Dept in sponsorship. More important now than ever given how we just finished. 

Guys wanna get paid and play in the Dance.

I heard Troy Robertson on The Bernie Miklasz show, talking about the Billiken Victory Fund.

Unfortunately, I learned nothing about how the BVF works, how it will be used to lure talent, etc.

8 hours ago, thunderdan said:

I heard Troy Robertson on The Bernie Miklasz show, talking about the Billiken Victory Fund.

Unfortunately, I learned nothing about how the BVF works, how it will be used to lure talent, etc.

Empty platitudes? Ooftah, I want to know how we're getting 4/5 stars so we can compete, not how we're going to stroke the ego of the AD and build more buildings.