technology help

1 hour ago, almaman said:

do tell,  V N an app, site both? this a thing all the time?

I downloaded the app on my cell phone.  The broadcast of today's game is there. 

The entire season is on there.  Want to re-listen to the SIUe game?

(At times there is a lot of initial dead space, but just scroll forward until you get Rammer.)

almaman likes this

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, rgbilliken said:

Not sure the best thread to put this in - is billikens.com crashing anyone else's phone browser constantly lately? Or is it just me?

What browser are you using?

5 minutes ago, rgbilliken said:

Not sure the best thread to put this in - is billikens.com crashing anyone else's phone browser constantly lately? Or is it just me?

I haven’t noticed a problem, I view the site on either my iPad or iPhone, both are on the latest version of IOS

10 minutes ago, rgbilliken said:

DELETE THOSE COOKIES!!!!!  (and history and what not)  Working good for me on chrome and firefox.....

9 hours ago, rgbilliken said:

using Chrome on my phone. I deleted cookies and did a soft reset on my phone and still having issues particularly when tweets are embedded. must just be me though :') 

Could be the phone itself, I suppose 😅 if it's older, it might just be a performance issue

9 hours ago, rgbilliken said:

using Chrome on my phone. I deleted cookies and did a soft reset on my phone and still having issues particularly when tweets are embedded. must just be me though :') 

This has happened to me a few times over the years.  I am not 100% sure of the problem, but a phone restart typically fixes it. 

Apologies I am not more helpful.