GDT: A10 Tournament - George Mason

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

key to the game imo was yuri played point guard.   he stayed with what he is best at and was wonderful.   we have scorers.  just focus on getting the ball to the rest of the team in the right moment and all is well.   fantastic day.   

i am guessing bay area billiken, adman and taj also contributed with courtside suggestions.  right?

Bizziken likes this

2 minutes ago, billiken_roy said:

key to the game imo was yuri played point guard.   he stayed with what he is best at and was wonderful.   we have scorers.  just focus on getting the ball in the right moment and all is well.   fantastic day.   

i am guessing bay area billiken, adman and taj also contributed with courtside suggestions.  right?

Who’s gonna listen to Taj Mahal 79? Especially after he’s been downing double scotches all afternoon? 

Maybe the first game all year with sustained focus in both halves; good energy on defense throughout the game; almost no missed bunnies; relatively few mistakes or mental lapses. During the regular season, we saw only glimpses. Since Thanksgiving, it's been obvious that this group somehow needs to figure out how to stay in the flow in a consistent way for the whole game. Now, can they do it several games in a row?

billiken_roy likes this

16 minutes ago, CenHudDude said:

I thought I watched the game, but I must have missed something big.  I just looked at the GMU message board, and one of the posters said:  “Pathetic effort.  Out coached badly”.   Did aTravis call in sick today?

GMU could have had Prime John Wooden on the sideline and it wouldn’t have mattered. 
The Bills team that showed up today is steam rolling any team in the A10. 

1 minute ago, Lord Elrond said:

If the Billikens can’t beat VCU tomorrow, they won’t be going anywhere. Do or die.  Attack and advance.

C’mon, we have to play them back to back now? Jesus the A10 is killing itself 

The Valley Sucks likes this

4 minutes ago, Lord Elrond said:

If the Billikens can’t beat VCU tomorrow, they won’t be going anywhere. Do or die.  Attack and advance.

id rather they beat vcu saturday.  tomorrow will mean nothing if they dont win saturday.

The Valley Sucks likes this

2 minutes ago, Lord Elrond said:

I’d rather they played tomorrow instead of this stupid off day. Who’s idea was that?

I agree but it works out for me because I have plans I can’t avoid on Friday. Saturday is wide open for Billiken watching.

Fraz likes this