Poll - would you buy NIT or CBI tickets for a SLU home game?

would you buy NIT or CBI tickets for a SLU home game?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. would you buy NIT or CBI tickets if SLU has a home game?

You don't have to worry about the NIT. This team isn't even close to that bubble either. 

CBI/CIT/EIEIO tournaments aren't worth it unless you have a young team and want the extra few weeks of games/practices. 

Bizziken likes this

Always baffles me that people get excited when their football team is in the Becky Queen of Carpets - Flooring Bowl, but they sh*t all over the NIT and CBI because they "don't matter".

I like watching SLU basketball games.  I'd prefer they make the NCAA tournament, but I'm not going to ever be upset about or turn down the opportunity to watch more SLU basketball games regardless of the format.

48 minutes ago, RUBillsFan said:

Always baffles me that people get excited when their football team is in the Becky Queen of Carpets - Flooring Bowl, but they sh*t all over the NIT and CBI because they "don't matter".

I like watching SLU basketball games.  I'd prefer they make the NCAA tournament, but I'm not going to ever be upset about or turn down the opportunity to watch more SLU basketball games regardless of the format.

Agree. NIT is legit. There is quality home games to be had too. 

The various others that come and go are questionable though. 

Regardless of my or anyone else's disappointment with this season, a game like this could be our last chance to see several guys play in a Billiken uniform.  I treasure my opportunities to see various Billiken players take the court for the last time over the years.  I would not miss this one.