Rich over UMass by 2

In the first game that will affect  SLU's side of the bracket...Rich with a slight edge to advance.

What we are seeing in this game will be true throughout the bracket.  ...Lots of close games due to parity.  A number of games in this tourney will be decided by 1-3 pts.  It is interesting that on the KenPom A10 tourney probability chart, he shows Day with a 33% chance to win it all...followed by VCU at 29% and SLU at 13%.... I am showing a much tighter spread...The top 3 teams going from 18%-12% . The percentages themselves aren't as important as the bunching together of not only the top teams but also the teams down below.  What does this mean?  It means parity...It means closer games(1-3pts) ...it means upsets.

What does it mean for the Bills? It means their chances are as good  as anybodys to win it all or to be eliminated in the 1st game...but again not just the Bills...the tournament is wide open and there will be some surprises.

Bottom line...No reason the Bills can't be one of the good surprises. Wide open tourney.

Yeah,  the PIGs are always tough to pick the spreads. It is like trying to handicap small purses on horse racing.  The horses are low quality  and therefore you have a great deal of variability.  The main thing  is to just pick the winner  headed toward our bracket. 

Tomorrow morning, I will put up the Mason /Rich game....Should be Mason in a close one.

1 hour ago, Dr. Holly Hills said:

Frank Martin is going to find you and hold you personally accountable for this post.. 🤪

His team quit on him, I think he has bigger issues to deal with. Fortunately I don’t really care what happens to UMass basketball..