Transfers - 2023

ACE

2 hours ago, dennis_w said:

bring him in might lose momo, 4 bigs on a roster is a lot.

Get him ...... fits fine if SLU uses 2 as centers and 2 as big forwards or stretch 4's.  Sick of seeing teams starting 2 versatile bigs against SLU and overwhelming them with size.  

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dayton’s Mike Sharavjamts will leave Dayton and focus on professional opportunities. Will keep his options open in the portal. The Flyers are crashing and burning with so many entering the portal.

1 minute ago, WVBilliken said:

Get him ...... fits fine if SLU uses 2 as centers and 2 as big forwards or stretch 4's.  Sick of seeing teams starting 2 versatile bigs against SLU and overwhelming them with size.  

agree, if momo and vice can be that stretch 4-5,

2 minutes ago, BIG BILL FAN said:
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Keep Working Big Fella <a href="https://twitter.com/zhngchn54175559?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@zhngchn54175559</a><a href="https://t.co/qdazGLGo1n">pic.twitter.com/qdazGLGo1n</a></p>&mdash; Jo Jo Swift (@Day1_SWIZZY) <a href="https://twitter.com/Day1_SWIZZY/status/1628099984729030659?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 21, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Seems like he's put on some weight since he visited last year.

10 minutes ago, BIG BILL FAN said:

No way he’s 275 and based on observers who saw him at Bradley and posted on their message board, he’s more like 225. Any stats I have seen have come from his coach’s Twitter feed, one post of which appeared on the front of Billikens.com. He can dish so he at least must have good hands.

42 minutes ago, VeniceMenace said:

No way he’s 275 and based on observers who saw him at Bradley and posted on their message board, he’s more like 225. Any stats I have seen have come from his coach’s Twitter feed, one post of which appeared on the front of Billikens.com. He can dish so he at least must have good hands.

Hey Menace, I'm pretty sure that Conklin summers are illegal in Communist China. But, since he's stateside, from seeing the videos, BZhang needs to hit the weight room.

53 minutes ago, VeniceMenace said:

See video in post above. That’s not 225 at 7 feet. He’s not massive but he’s nowhere close to being a bean pole like Kalkbrenner or those Diaz Graham twins for Pitt. 

12 minutes ago, gobillsgo said:

See video in post above. That’s not 225 at 7 feet. He’s not massive but he’s nowhere close to being a bean pole like Kalkbrenner or those Diaz Graham twins for Pitt. 

That pic looks like he had a Travis Tadysak winter....

10 minutes ago, wgstl said:

why are we reaching out this soon?  He is a back up big.  

because our roster is barren and he's likely the best option we have a realistic shot of landing.

It helps to be realistic about next years expectations.

If we don't get some NON-FRESHMAN rebounders next year we are toast.

18 hours ago, VeniceMenace said:

Considering Chris Heinrich was 255 and much more solid I would think he is 235 tops from the video.

VeniceMenace likes this