OT- City

7 minutes ago, Lord Elrond said:

The entire Charlotte team is a bunch of whiners. A victory over them would be fine with me.

3-1 Klauss

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a pass straight to the opponent like it was intentional, but now I’ve seen it 2 weeks in a row. Unbelievable 

17 minutes ago, slufanskip said:

3-1 Klauss

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a pass straight to the opponent like it was intentional, but now I’ve seen it 2 weeks in a row. Unbelievable 

Always make the other team pay for a mistake…

11 hours ago, Lord Elrond said:

The entire Charlotte team is a bunch of whiners. A victory over them would be fine with me.

They were.  But the applause during the moment of silence was very classy and emotional.  Fantastic experience overall…and now to take down the Timbers…

ARon likes this

13 hours ago, slufanskip said:

3-1 Klauss

I keep seeing national types saying energy drink soccer doesn’t work in high level leagues.

Yeah well….this is MLS.

16 minutes ago, brianstl said:

@TheA_Bomb what’s up with Austin FC and maybe the worst own goal ever?

Yeah this seemed like a game they should win. Down 3-0 there's a big hole to dig out of on the 2nd leg. 

Maybe my other team Millionarios FC can get off to a good start tomorrow vs Atletico Mineiro in COMEBOL Libertadores third round leg 1.  I got tickets.  They were able to rest a few of their best players in the game Sunday and still win 2-0.  Llinas who you saw vs USMNT rested.

On 3/5/2023 at 10:55 AM, ARon said:

I keep seeing national types saying energy drink soccer doesn’t work in high level leagues.

Yeah well….this is MLS.

The soccer snobs are all about the “the beautiful game” idea. They always like style over results. If City continues to play like this the fans will like it and ultimately selling tix is what it is about. Of course a certain amount of winning will also have to happen.