Billiken Victory Fund

SluSignGuy

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Quickdraw said:

KMOX will have Troy Robertson on the air at 9:45 to discuss. 

Short, 6 min interview.  Apps to be used to register businesses if they want to reach a specific player.  General donations to BVL through 501.  Core fans and donors have already been contacted (assume that includes @billiken_roy and @SluSignGuy).  Troy said his "NIL" was dinner bought by his dad at the old Trainshed, and 'adult beverages' at Humphrey's when he was of age (wink, wink).  After the KU game, big night at Humphrey's.

https://www.audacy.com/podcast/total-information-am-2922c/episodes/billiken-victory-fund-name-image-and-likeness-collective-announced-f5489

Every MBM should forgo adult beverages at one home game per month, and donate that significant coin to the BVL.     

3 minutes ago, Bilzz said:

Yep. I wonder if this is also geared towards getting Jimerson, Hargrove, and/or Yuri to stick around another year (or two in Gibby's case).

You were headed in the right direction for most of that. 

3 minutes ago, wgstl said:

You were headed in the right direction for most of that. 

Most of? Is Yuri gone for sure at this point? I know I heard him say that this would be his last college basketball season, but everytime I say that, I get people telling me he never said that.

1 minute ago, Bilzz said:

Most of? Is Yuri gone for sure at this point? I know I heard him say that this would be his last college basketball season, but everytime I say that, I get people telling me he never said that.

It just doesn't look very good, that's all. Maybe perhaps for both parties..

6 minutes ago, wgstl said:

Fine, I wont invite you to smoke a cigar and fill out final four plans. Your loss. 

Sounds great but I don’t think I’ll be receiving an invite to a lot of cigar parties.

If you want to enjoy a black and mild in the parking lot While they are spending the big bucks I’m in.

wgstl and Young Charles like this

2 minutes ago, wgstl said:

It just doesn't look very good, that's all. Maybe perhaps for both parties..

I'd be okay if both sides moved on. He's a magician, but I think this year has really highlighted some issues with game management. Need some churn because the current group isn't operating at its peak.