Ford Couldn’t Even Coach CYC Ball

mrjoelabs

Here we go again.   Literally the worst coaching of all time. 

2 times we were poised to take this game. Both times timeout VCU, they adjust and we collapse.  Because Ford has no clue. Outcoached every time  

And lastly, ACE was almost the whole team tonight. Yea their 2 bigs were good too, but it was ACE.  Jimmer and Yuri couldn’t guard him.  But let’s not double team or switch him to someone else.  Just let him keep shooting.  My whole section knew he was taking that 3 end of first half.  I guess Ford and Jimmer didn’t. 

A great crowd wasted their Friday night. I should’ve stayed home. 

9 hours ago, mrjoelabs said:

Here we go again.   Literally the worst coaching of all time. 

2 times we were poised to take this game. Both times timeout VCU, they adjust and we collapse.  Because Ford has no clue. Outcoached every time  

And lastly, ACE was almost the whole team tonight. Yea their 2 bigs were good too, but it was ACE.  Jimmer and Yuri couldn’t guard him.  But let’s not double team or switch him to someone else.  Just let him keep shooting.  My whole section knew he was taking that 3 end of first half.  I guess Ford and Jimmer didn’t. 

A great crowd wasted their Friday night. I should’ve stayed home. 

Too bad you didn’t.

slufanskip likes this