GDT: VCU, Why are basketball players so excited to make it to the last hole in golf?

SluSignGuy

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, wgstl said:

Can we stop thinking pickett on an average is good for us? 

On a 3 on 1 fast break in the first half, four out of the five people in my group were screaming at Pickett to give it up, but he just threw it straight into the defenders arms… everyone can see Pickett is out of his depth at this level.   NO MORE MIZZOU REJECTS.  That includes Ford. 

2 minutes ago, gobillsgo said:

If true, confirms what most of us have suspected for a long time. Spineless. 

Or it means he’s livid and wants to chew out the team…(doubt it’s true just hoping )

1 minute ago, gobillsgo said:

On a 3 on 1 fast break in the first half, four out of the five people in my group were screaming at Pickett to give it up, but he just threw it straight into the defenders arms… everyone can see Pickett is out of his depth at this level.   NO MORE MIZZOU REJECTS.  That includes Ford. 

His game logs 

horrific 

horrific 

horrible 

amazing !

bad

horrific 

great 

horrible 

terrible 

gray !

Should never play D1

amazing 

23 minutes ago, Fraz said:

This was a Fred Thatch game

Thatch? The answer is to play more injured guys? Come on. Ridiculous and wrong.

We have been better since Fred got hurt, as sad as that is.

Let Parker & Hughes play.

2 minutes ago, Soderball said:

Us beating bad teams had nothing to do with Fred being injured and not playing. To think otherwise is ignorant. 

3 minutes ago, BC1764 said:

Corey Tate played a Mizzou. Wanna kick him out too ? I don't think so.

I don’t really care. Pretty obvious that you’re a Mizzou fan though. The one post you’ve made that hasn’t been negative has been in defense of Mizzou. You’ve shown your true colors once and for all. 

Just now, stmdragons said:

Us beating bad teams had nothing to do with Fred being injured and not playing. To think otherwise is ignorant. 

He's been injured for years. Read his article about the horrible pain he was playing with and frank relief about not being able to continue. It's a great article. Thatch is a tough as nails smart guy.

It's on Ford that he insists on playing the injured. This is Ford's fault, all of it.

6 minutes ago, gobillsgo said:

I don’t really care. Pretty obvious that you’re a Mizzou fan though. The one post you’ve made that hasn’t been negative has been in defense of Mizzou. You’ve shown your true colors once and for all. 

Who do you think brings these recruits to SLU ? 

20 minutes ago, The Don said:

Ford doesn't show for 1120 post game. Never remember this happening.

Ford has skipped a lot of post game shows after losses.  I would say more than any coach, but Majerus never did them (wins or losses). 

3 minutes ago, SluSignGuy said:

Ford has skipped a lot of post game shows after losses.  I would say more than any coach, but Majerus never did them (wins or losses). 

Really. OK

I distinctly remember the majerus discussions with bob and earl. they were must-listen.

Just now, The Don said:

Really. OK

I distinctly remember the majerus discussions with bob and earl. they were must-listen.

I admit I was not in St Louis for the Majerus years, but my recollection was Porter did a lot of the post games

21 minutes ago, Soderball said:

This was a game Thatch would’ve been effective in.  He would’ve had a crack at guarding Baldwin and it couldn’t  have been worse than what Yuri brought.

But yes, throw him in there a month after tearing his knee up.  That’s exactly what I meant