GDT: Fordham; What do basketball players call the first meal of the day?

SluSignGuy

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

If I recall previous posts correctly you cannot record a game on ESPN+ but it should be able available via some sort of on-demand option once it is over?

Yes. Not sure if it is up immediately but I’ve watched a few games the next day. It’s the exact same broadcast 

11 minutes ago, RamJAMTIME said:

They are on Hulu

What do you mean they are on Hulu? My Yahoo app says ESPN and the Billikens website says Bally's and ESPN+. I recently ditched Directv streaming (which included Bally's but not CBSSN) for Hulu Live (CBSSN but no Bally's) because Directv streaming sucked and I needed to watch the Loyola game which was on CBSSN. I'm worried since I'm in the St. Louis market the ESPN+ feed will be blocked for me. I'm not spending $20/month for that crappy Bally's app either. 

12 minutes ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

What do you mean they are on Hulu? My Yahoo app says ESPN and the Billikens website says Bally's and ESPN+. I recently ditched Directv streaming (which included Bally's but not CBSSN) for Hulu Live (CBSSN but no Bally's) because Directv streaming sucked and I needed to watch the Loyola game which was on CBSSN. I'm worried since I'm in the St. Louis market the ESPN+ feed will be blocked for me. I'm not spending $20/month for that crappy Bally's app either. 

It isn't blocked. That's how I usually watch

13 minutes ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

Hulu often also streams ESPN+ games, basically in parallel. Disney controls Hulu and Hulu and ESPN+ are part of the same bundle. So, it's just them putting the same content on two of their platforms.

3 minutes ago, HoosierPal said:

If you don't want to listen to the TV announcers, sync the game with Earl and Rammer on either Audacy or The Varsity Network, both free apps.  Both usually are 30 to 45 seconds slower than the TV feed, but I simply pause the TV until the sound catches up.

it gives this MBM excuse to avoid GDT till after the game.

Billiken Rich likes this

Yuri likely moves as many as 7 spots on the all-time list tonight, from 49th with 766 to 42nd with 776. Top-40 is in play at 779 and 39th at 780. Always fun to watch and root for. 

NBA guys Monte Morris and Matthew Dellavedova are in that span and likely to be passed tonight and Jacob Gilyard, all-time A10 leader, is in the sights at 38th place with 782. 

Compton likes this

Also fun to think about is VCU's schedule - they play @ Davidson tonight before coming to us Friday, then host Dayton on Tuesday. We could see some quick separation at the top if we play our cards right. 

Or we could f*ck everything up. Certainly a possibility. 

1 minute ago, Bills By 40 said:

Also fun to think about is VCU's schedule - they play @ Davidson tonight before coming to us Friday, then host Dayton on Tuesday. We could see some quick separation at the top if we play our cards right. 

Or we could f*ck everything up. Certainly a possibility. 

Anytime VCU plays a team with more than one PG I'm intrigued. While I think they win, could be interesting.