GDT: Fordham; What do basketball players call the first meal of the day?

SluSignGuy

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, MattyMo213 said:

Highest paid coach in the A10 everybody!!

With a school that has a $1.5 BILLION endowment. Second most to Mizzou (1.7 B) and a distant third to Illinois...and second behind Georgetown who's in the Big East.

Less with more.

Perhaps the most maddening thing with this team is when our backs are against the wall we aimlessly drive into the lane and run into 2 bigs.  Perkins, Yuri, Sincere back to back to back like clockwork.  No sets, just panicking.  Did we score in the last 3 minutes?

Id rather hoist 30 footers  

I'm not surprised by this outcome.  Anytime we just start to build momentum we're on the verge bam take a step back.

M Trivelpiece is making me laugh.

1 minute ago, Bay Area Billiken said:

Travis tried to warn them re Fordham, but the players have to show up and play ball. SLU was up 8 in second half, never could shake F, got outhustled. 

Travis had a crap game plan and didn’t adjust it while he kept a guy in there that was killing us.

4 minutes ago, RiseOfTheBillikens said:

Without okoro it's Iona all over again 

Maybe, still can’t give the ball directly to the other team two possessions in row in one possession game late in the second half. At least he usually has the courtesy to do it in the first half. 

3 minutes ago, thunderdan said:

*Yuri’s worst game, maybe ever.

*I didn’t hear Jimerson’s name called much.

*A tale of two Okoros.

*No coaching adjustments in the second half.

*No answer for Quisenberry or Moore.

Okoro had two awful plays at the end but his second half other than that wasn’t his fault. 
He was dominating and the TEAM choose not to use him offensively. 
First play of the half should have gone on the block to Okoro and let him work until they proved they could stop him.

I

billiken_roy likes this

Just now, gobillsgo said:

Maybe, still can’t give the ball directly to the other team two possessions in row in one possession game late in the second half. At least he usually has the courtesy to do it in the first half. 

I cringe every time Okoro dribbles the ball. And I think it’s insane to have him facilitating the offense, at the top of the key.

Just now, gobillsgo said:

And Parker launches a 30 footer and Perk had multiple drives to nowhere.