GDT: Fordham; What do basketball players call the first meal of the day?

SluSignGuy

2 hours ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

What do you mean they are on Hulu? My Yahoo app says ESPN and the Billikens website says Bally's and ESPN+. I recently ditched Directv streaming (which included Bally's but not CBSSN) for Hulu Live (CBSSN but no Bally's) because Directv streaming sucked and I needed to watch the Loyola game which was on CBSSN. I'm worried since I'm in the St. Louis market the ESPN+ feed will be blocked for me. I'm not spending $20/month for that crappy Bally's app either. 

If you are lucky enough to be in NY, the game will be broadcast on SNY, which is selling the game to Bally’s.

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, HoosierPal said:

If you don't want to listen to the TV announcers, sync the game with Earl and Rammer on either Audacy or The Varsity Network, both free apps.  Both usually are 30 to 45 seconds slower than the TV feed, but I simply pause the TV until the sound catches up.

I should add that Varsity has all the games on demand for both men and women, so you can listen to the game whenever you want.  I used the download to verify that Jimerson shot only one FT on Davidson's Tech Foul, even though at the time the game log said he missed the first one.  If you want to go back and listen to the SIUe collapse, it is there.  🤢

Okoro needs to realize he needs to keep himself in the game by not engaging in silly fouls. We really need 25 minutes out of him rebounding to pull this out. That is, of course, unless Pickett is fully healed or Hargrove is locked in. Keep an eye out on 2nd chance opportunities as a key factor in this game.