GDT: Davidson; What did the triangle offense scream at the ball?

SluSignGuy

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To me, this is a must win game.  Collins and Hughes have to take Loyer off his game.  Okoro can handle Mennenga if he's locked in enough.  Forrester is a nice compliment.  The Huffman/Jimerson matchup should actually be one that is to Gibby's advantage.  Perkins gets Watson and is better, maybe not quicker.  Parker is a decent matchup there as well.  Bailey and Skogman both press near seven feet but neither is a banger down low.  Davidson is 2 and 5 in their last seven games and of their 40 team leaders this year, only 12 have NOT been Mennenga and Loyer.  Huffman and Watson have been their leading scorer in three of the last four games --- all losses.  Almost half of Skogman's shots have been threes this year.  We cannot let Conner Kochera find his three point shot.  Davidson has lost at home to Richmond and Dayton and on the road to Mason, Dayton and VCU.  They've beaten La Salle, Fordham and Loyola with only Loyola coming at home.

59 minutes ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

Recording the game tonight due to a father daughter dance I will be attending from 6:30-8:30. Debating whether or not when I get home I should avoid this board and just watch the game, or log onto Billikens.com and if the last post in GDT is from BC1764 or morejobs I can save myself 2 hours. 

I'll be watching later too.........The Billikens and Dallas this year........It's SO much better watching the game when you know they won (or you can stream it while in your workshop and not pay 100% attention to the horror...)

5 hours ago, TheA_Bomb said:

"Every triangle is a cute triangle when you love triangles." - Pythagoras *

*as quoted by James Acaster watch his Netflix special "Repertoire" if you enjoy intelligent comedy. 

thnx will check out. 10$ month I use way 2 little. who's got the time :)?

1 hour ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

Recording the game tonight due to a father daughter dance I will be attending from 6:30-8:30. Debating whether or not when I get home I should avoid this board and just watch the game, or log onto Billikens.com and if the last post in GDT is from BC1764 or morejobs I can save myself 2 hours. 

Spare yourself the board histrionics and watch the game first. 

3 minutes ago, billikenbill said:

Spare yourself the board histrionics and watch the game first. 

No all posters must submit to the real time agony of GDT.

2 hours ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

similar situations ive had in the past for a road game i desparately wanted to watch but couldnt, i recorded and avoided every possible way to spoil it and watched when i got home.   if it was a game i was meh about, i followed on live stats at slubillikens.com and billikens.com game thread.  

3 hours ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

😂