O.G.

CenHudDude

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Write a paragraph on the subject of parasites in ice cubes in Mexico in the style of the poster old guy from Billikens.com:

"Parasites in ice cubes in Mexico? You betcha, it's a real thing! Now I ain't no scientist or nothin', but I've heard tell that these critters can make ya mighty sick if ya ingest 'em. But fear not, friends! Just make sure the ice ya drink is from a trustworthy source, and ya'll be just fine. And if ya ain't sure, well, ya can always give it a good old fashioned boil. That oughta kill any little buggers that might be hidin' inside. Stay safe out there, amigos!"

Apparently Open AI can't penetrate the Billikens.com firewall.  Less Old Guy and more Stinky Pete..... 

2 hours ago, Billiken Rich said:

Write a paragraph on the subject of parasites in ice cubes in Mexico in the style of the poster old guy from Billikens.com:

"Parasites in ice cubes in Mexico? You betcha, it's a real thing! Now I ain't no scientist or nothin', but I've heard tell that these critters can make ya mighty sick if ya ingest 'em. But fear not, friends! Just make sure the ice ya drink is from a trustworthy source, and ya'll be just fine. And if ya ain't sure, well, ya can always give it a good old fashioned boil. That oughta kill any little buggers that might be hidin' inside. Stay safe out there, amigos!"

Apparently Open AI can't penetrate the Billikens.com firewall.  Less Old Guy and more Stinky Pete..... 

here is what I got from ChatGPT: 

Screenshot_20230201_143127_OpenChat.jpg

11 minutes ago, rgbilliken said:

here is what I got from ChatGPT: 

Screenshot_20230201_143127_OpenChat.jpg

Makes perfect sense to me. I’ve been packing my own ice cubes in my suitcase for years. 

I put the ice cubes in a zip lock bag, take along an ice cube tray. When you get to your destination just put the melted ice back in the ice cube tray and re freeze. Of course you could just take a bottle of water, but I have found that melted ice cubes re freezes better than just your standard bottled water

1 hour ago, slufanskip said:

Makes perfect sense to me. I’ve been packing my own ice cubes in my suitcase for years. 

I put the ice cubes in a zip lock bag, take along an ice cube tray. When you get to your destination just put the melted ice back in the ice cube tray and re freeze. Of course you could just take a bottle of water, but I have found that melted ice cubes re freezes better than just your standard bottled water

LOL

• 2 months later...