GDT: @ UMass

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Billiken Rich said:

There are no other games......this is the game.......There are no other games......this is the game.......There are no other games......this is the game.......There are no other games......this is the game.......There are no other games......this is the game.......There are no other games......this is the game.......There are no other games......this is the game.......There are no other games......this is the game.......There are no other games......this is the game.......There are no other games......this is the game.......There are no other games......this is the game.......There are no other games......this is the game.......There are no other games......this is the game.......There are no other games......this is the game.......There are no other games......this is the game.......There are no other games......this is the game.......There are no other games......this is the game.......There are no other games......this is the game.......There are no other games......this is the game.......There are no other games......this is the game.......There are no other games.There are no other games......this is the game.......There are no other games......this is the game.......There are no other games......this is the game.......There are no other games......this is the game.......There are no other games......this is the game.......There are no other games......this is the game............this is the game.......There are no other games......this is the game.......There are no other games......this is the game.......There are no other games......this is the game.......There are no other games......this is the game.......There are no other games......this is the game.......There are no other games......this is the game.......There are no other games......this is the game.......There are no other games......this is the game.......There are no other games......this is the game.......There are no other games......this is the game.......There are no other games......this is the game.......There are no other games......this is the game.......There are no other games......this is the game.......There are no other games......this is the game.......There are no other games......this is the game.......All playing and not winning makes Rich a very dull boy.......

Hey!  That was my line.  

3 hours ago, billikenfan05 said:

The guy who created the board decided otherwise a couple games ago lol.

Have I edited funny GDT titles?  (I don't think I have...but maybe I did at some point)

When I have created GDTs, I have not brought the humor myself.  But I don't think I have stopped others

1 hour ago, SluSignGuy said:

Have I edited funny GDT titles?  (I don't think I have...but maybe I did at some point)

When I have created GDTs, I have not brought the humor myself.  But I don't think I have stopped others

Sorry I wasn't inferring you were. I was just saying that when you created the last couple, you went with the classic.

1 hour ago, SluSignGuy said:

I think you removed a duplicate thread with a witty title......

24 minutes ago, The Valley Sucks said:

This game is the key to going on a big run. The boys need to grab the lead early, we can't chase the game. 

We do not need a BIG run.  I'll settle for a small one.  Whenever we have a big lead we inevitably try to piss it away by coasting....

3 hours ago, Bills By 40 said:

This should surprise nobody because Stu Durando is TERRIBLE at his job. 

I don’t think he is terrible at his job I think he’s a bit lazy and covering a beat he doesn’t want to cover.

When he actually writes articles about Billiken players/coaches I enjoy them and think they are well done. 

He just didn’t put in the effort to be a great at covering the Billikens.