It takes a GOAT choker to squander the college careers of Marcus Smart, Hasahn French,

BC1764

Jordan Goodwin, and Yuri Collins. 0. Zero NCAA Tournament wins out of this group. I hit the transfer portal ASAP if I’m Hughes, Jr. I never want to hear the likes of Cusamano and Rothstein hype up this program again until they actually win something.

1 hour ago, BC1764 said:

Jordan Goodwin, and Yuri Collins. 0. Zero NCAA Tournament wins out of this group. I hit the transfer portal ASAP if I’m Hughes, Jr. I never want to hear the likes of Cusamano and Rothstein hype up this program again until they actually win something.

ANOTHER GREAT hottake from you!  You are on a ROLL!  By the way, no one gives two shiites what you want or think you deserve.  Thanks for all the great hot takes from your current billikens.com incarnation!

4 hours ago, Billiken Rich said:

ANOTHER GREAT hottake from you!  You are on a ROLL!  By the way, no one gives two shiites what you want or think you deserve.  Thanks for all the great hot takes from your current billikens.com incarnation!

Another homer post from Billiken Rich ! 40+ years of mediocre basketball have given you Stockholm syndrome.

He’s not wrong. This was suppose to be the most talented team of all time. The deepest team of all time. 
They lose to SIUE?

Either Ford can’t coach or his talent evaluation is terrible. 
Im beginning to think it’s a combo of both.

Unfortunately there is nothing we can do about it now so I’ll continue to be disappointed, frustrated, and occasionally relieved twice a week until March. 

2 hours ago, BC1764 said:

Fans like you are why no one outside of a minority of the local media has taken SLU basketball seriously.

you obviously have not been a long time follower (notice i didnt say "fan") of Saint Louis University.   

the blow everything up approach will never be successful here.   the higher you go up the ladder the more non-commitment you will get.   firing Athletic Directors and Presidents arent going to happen to even discuss it is naive and fruitless.   if that is your wish (personally i  think you are likely a rival fan that just wants to spread discontent) you might as well leave and search for a different program to follow.  

6 minutes ago, billiken_roy said:

you obviously have not been a long time follower (notice i didnt say "fan") of Saint Louis University.   

the blow everything up approach will never be successful here.   the higher you go up the ladder the more non-commitment you will get.   firing Athletic Directors and Presidents arent going to happen to even discuss it is naive and fruitless.   if that is your wish (personally i  think you are likely a rival fan that just wants to spread discontent) you might as well leave and search for a different program to follow.  

Oh, you’re cute. I may not be an alum, but I’m sure I’m one of the very few non alums who’ve seen more games than you and still care about the chronic loser that is “ St. Louis’ CBB Team”. 

1 minute ago, BC1764 said:

Oh, you’re cute. I may not be an alum, but I’m sure I’m one of the very few non alums who’ve seen more games than you and still care about the chronic loser that is “ St. Louis’ CBB Team”.

you've seen more games than me?    i have missed less than 20 games since 1988.   i have been to 10 conference tourney's.    before i graduated in 1982, i didnt miss a home game while in school.   if you have been to more games than that, i should know you because a lot of those years particularly the conference tourney's there were only about 10 of us at those games.   

6 minutes ago, BC1764 said:

ya I doubt this one my guy.

Bills By 40 likes this

18 minutes ago, billiken_roy said:

You are 100% correct.

22 minutes ago, wgstl said:

ya I doubt this one my guy.

And if I’m wrong about him, who cares ? I don’t need to answer to him. The core part of the fanbase is aging and they need every casual fan they can get to care about this program and not turn them off.

22 minutes ago, BC1764 said:

And if I’m wrong about him, who cares ? I don’t need to answer to him. The core part of the fanbase is aging and they need every casual fan they can get to care about this program and not turn them off.

What we need is for you to go f*** yourself

Just now, Bills By 40 said:

It's the delivery. You're intentionally obnoxious and overwhelmingly unwanted here. 

So you are afraid of some truth telling. I have to give Ford his props on one thing. He knows how to smooth talk a good majority of you.

• 7 months later...
On 12/22/2022 at 1:07 AM, BC1764 said:

And zero wins against top 25 opponents since becoming the head coach.

You ask why I found and bumped this, well, because we should be reminded why the state of the program is no better shape than it was after Crews left. This was right after the SIUE debacle that derailed a promising year. Huge season for Ford to silence the critics and save his job.

1 hour ago, Brighton said:

And zero wins against top 25 opponents since becoming the head coach.

You ask why I found and bumped this, well, because we should be reminded why the state of the program is no better shape than it was after Crews left. This was right after the SIUE debacle that derailed a promising year. Huge season for Ford to silence the critics and save his job.

Dear lord....