GDT: SIUE

Bills By 40

Just now, SluSignGuy said:

I was behind in the game until I saw a tweet that said SIU-E was withing 3 with 2:20 to go.  I jumped ahead on the DVR to watching live.

Rewatching the last 7 minutes of the second half to see WTF happened.

I joined the game with about 10 mins to go. Didn't see the good start at the start, only the melt down toward the end.

My amateur eyes saw a lot of guys standing around on offense. Will be interested to hear what else you see looking at it again.

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another double digit blown lead in the last 10 minutes of a game. This one is the worst loss in my 12 years of affiliation with SLU. These players have no fire, no competitiveness in them. SIUE had that 100x over. Absolutely pathetic. I’ve never been more embarrassed to root for a team in my life. 

1 minute ago, TheA_Bomb said:

Does SLU have some kinda E-Sports Team that is good?  Like are they Good at Fortnight or something? I need something to cheer for

Not sure if you are joking, but we actually have a really impressive e-sports program.

40 years of futility for SIUE VS the Bills go down the drain after they refused to give up after being down 18. Hand writing has been on the wall long before this debacle. Don't count your chickens before they are hatched on any NIT Bid!

1 minute ago, ChiBilliken14 said:

Another double digit blown lead in the last 10 minutes of a game. This one is the worst loss in my 12 years of affiliation with SLU. These players have no fire, no competitiveness in them. SIUE had that 100x over. Absolutely pathetic. I’ve never been more embarrassed to root for a team in my life. 

Excellent word choice. Embarrassing is precisely what all this is 

JettFlight5 likes this

4 minutes ago, maverick said:

I was watching on TV and saw that their coach had to run over to catch TF before he left the court. Normally he would be at the end of the line, right?

Seemed odd, but maybe I'm missing something.

Usually they’d be first.

the coach went to hug his wife and was just in the moment he forgot to shake Fords hand.

3 minutes ago, Lando Griffin said:

Usually they’d be first.

the coach went to hug his wife and was just in the moment he forgot to shake Fords hand.

Thanks for the clarity.  It looked a little like Ford ran away from how TV showed it.