GDT: vs Boise State

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, RiseOfTheBillikens said:

I don't have an opinion. Wasn't agreeing or disagreeing. I mean the players need to make some shots. I'm just worried of changing coaches and resetting this whole thing.

This c0ck tease stuff every year that leaves you blue balled is more painful than the end of the Crews era.  Hopefully it turns around.

1 minute ago, brianstl said:

This c0ck tease stuff every year that leaves you blue balled is more painful than the end of the Crews era.  Hopefully it turns around.

At least with crews we were picked 10th, 11th, 12th. We didn’t have to listen to Rothstein and everyone else hype the crap out of Travis in the off-season, only to choke every f****** time. We knew what we were. 

11 minutes ago, JettFlight5 said:

A school can refuse the NIT. That said, I hope that’s a moot point in a few months.

Losers attitude. Teams play. Pretending like you're too good to play is pathetic. It's not right.

This team is not NCAA tourney quality, as Wiz will bring up in a bit.

We need to Hire Rick Pitino.

21 minutes ago, brianstl said:

I am glad I am on cruise a cruise and have been unable to watch the last two games.  I am sure Travis deserves zero blame.  I am sure I will told the blame all belongs on Okoro, Perkins and tonight Yuri.  

The St. Louis Billikens, the official team of the the NIT.

Where are we cruising, Brian? I need something exciting in my life after another pathetic performance (on the court).  

Anyone hear if CF was on the postgame Rammer interview?  Or did he send an assistant?

Interested in what CF said after such a brutal team performance.

So many things stacked up nicely heading into this year, even the opportunity for extra practices and team bonding on the Europe trip.  That's all a distant memory now.

Has Okoro regressed this year? He felt like a force last season, yet seems lost/uncomfortable this year.

There’s no way Perkins is remotely healthy. He can’t defend, can’t beat his man off the dribble, and can’t even get height on his jumper. I feel bad for him. 

Teams seem to have figured out Yuri’s game. Unless I’m mistaken, his assists are waaaay down, the last few games. Teams are more cognizant of his last-minute-dishes (on drives), and are forcing Yuri to take tough shots instead. 

On the plus side…Sincere Parker hit a 3!!  🎉 

11 minutes ago, Dr Bird said:

Anyone hear if CF was on the postgame Rammer interview?  Or did he send an assistant?

Interested in what CF said after such a brutal team performance.

So many things stacked up nicely heading into this year, even the opportunity for extra practices and team bonding on the Europe trip.  That's all a distant memory now.

We listened. He said stuff along the lines of "we didn't play together". "We weren't looking to each other to score we were trying to do it by ourselves".

Didn't make a whole lot of sense. Probably some more I missed. 

@laker119

3 minutes ago, thunderdan said:

Has Okoro regressed this year? He felt like a force last season, yet seems lost/uncomfortable this year.

There’s no way Perkins is remotely healthy. He can’t defend, can’t beat his man off the dribble, and can’t even get height on his jumper. I feel bad for him. 

Teams seem to have figured out Yuri’s game. Unless I’m mistaken, his assists are waaaay down, the last few games. Teams are more cognizant of his last-minute-dishes (on drives), and are forcing Yuri to take tough shots instead. 

On the plus side…Sincere Parker hit a 3!!  🎉 

Good points. I feel bad for Javonte trying to do things he could do but his body won’t let him do now.

thunderdan likes this