GDT: vs Auburn

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, BillsBeliever!!! said:

We do not need to win the A10 tourney guys stop overreacting. Close loss to a top 15 team on the road is not awful.

We’re 3-2 in top 100 games with 4 more non on opportunities plus conference play. We are fine. 

I think we do even if we win out in non-con. Who are the big wins? Memphis and Providence probably isn’t enough.

Just now, BillsBeliever!!! said:

Ford outcoached Pearl and it wasn’t even close. Only lost because of FT shooting how can you blame Ford for that? 

If Ford was shooting the FTs Billikens win. Ford is culpable in that the coach is responsible for everything. Overall the Billikens played well.

Billiken Rich likes this

1 minute ago, BillsBeliever!!! said:

We do not need to win the A10 tourney guys stop overreacting. Close loss to a top 15 team on the road is not awful.

We’re 3-2 in top 100 games with 4 more non on opportunities plus conference play. We are fine. 

When you’re a team like Auburn you can afford to lose a game like this. If you’re in a rinky dink second rate conference like SLU is, these big game opportunities are few and far between. One bad conference loss to fordham or George Mason and kiss your tourney chances goodbye 

Just now, David King said:

Tough loss! That was the best that the Billikens have played ( except for FTs) this season. Clearly, the Bills are the best team in an otherwise atrocious A-10. We will get an at large bid to the Big Dance!

The A10 really looks bad. SLU is the best team in the A10, needs to show it on the court. 

Just now, BigMouthBilliken said:

When you’re a team like Auburn you can afford to lose a game like this. If you’re in a rinky dink second rate conference like SLU is, these big game opportunities are few and far between. One bad conference loss to fordham or George Mason and kiss your tourney chances goodbye 

Give me a break. You are clowning.

4 minutes ago, laker119 said:

Not mentally prepared???   That’s a stretch.  I’m not excusing the wretched free throw shooting by any stretch, but they went into a hostile environment and put up a hell of a fight, and should have won.  I think the Maryland loss qualifies as “not mentally prepared”, not this one.

Idk how else to explain 1-11 on free throws in the second half.  From shooters who are usually money.  It’s very hard to argue 1-11 is just bad luck. 

idk, I don’t care anyway. It’s time for my yearly mental health break from this team.  Get too invested and they break your f****** heart every damn time. 

I won’t trust this team for a while what a choke job.

The Ford slow the offense down the stretch clown show in the last 4 minutes is hard to understand because it does not work.  Auburn did not slow it down Auburn attacked and won.

billiken_roy likes this