GDT: vs Auburn

1 minute ago, JettFlight5 said:

I think we do even if we win out in non-con. Who are the big wins? Memphis and Providence probably isn’t enough.

Lol if we win out in the non con and win the A10 regular, there's no way we don't get an at-large. 

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, JettFlight5 said:

I think we do even if we win out in non-con. Who are the big wins? Memphis and Providence probably isn’t enough.

Murray St and Southern Illinois will be top 100 teams (1-0 one left)

Providence, Iona, Drake, and Boise St will be top 75 teams (1-0 three left)

Memphis, Maryland, and Auburn will be top 30 games (1-2)

Thats just noncon. Win at least 3 of the remaining top 100 NC games and we are on the right side of the bubble. 

CenHudDude likes this

1 minute ago, CBFan said:

I won’t trust this team for a while what a choke job.

The Ford slow the offense down the stretch clown show in the last 4 minutes is hard to understand because it does not work.  Auburn did not slow it down Auburn attacked and won.

??? What game were you watching??

Just now, BillsBeliever!!! said:

We do not need to win the A10 tourney guys stop overreacting. Close loss to a top 15 team on the road is not awful.

We’re 3-2 in top 100 games with 4 more non on opportunities plus conference play. We are fine. 

Exactly, competing for an large is not the issue.  The issue is why do our guys find ways to beat themselves in our biggest games?  Every guy on the team knows all they have to do is hit free throws and this is a W.  Yet player after player stepped to the line and missed two.  What are they afraid of?

Just now, BigMouthBilliken said:

lol. That’s why every year it’s a10 tourney or bust. Plus we don’t get the media love Dayton does, because they have actually done something in recent memory. 

That's the nature of the A10. We live and die by the conference championship/tourney ever since we joined the A10. You wanna change that? Join the beast.

Just now, BIG BILL FAN said:

You can kiss my ass… trashing the coach because we shoot 1 for 11 on ft’s in the 2nd half is idiotic..

You are a bad poster and Steve should ban you for these juvenile comments. Boooo.

1 minute ago, Soderball said:

??? What game were you watching??

You know what I was watching smart azz why the pathetic post

3 minutes ago, CBFan said:

The Ford slow the offense down the stretch clown show in the last 4 minutes is hard to understand because it does not work.  Auburn did not slow it down Auburn attacked and won.

The only thing Ford should have done differently was shoot free throws for them.

laker119 and cgeldmacher like this

3 minutes ago, Billiken Rich said:

Hit a gotdamned free throw or shot......this ain't on Travis......JESUS!

He didn’t say it was on Travis. He said it was a choke job by a Travis Ford coached team.  No one can dispute that we have seen plenty of those the last three years. 

You can point to a coach’s repeated inability to get big wins without saying he is personally responsible for an individual win.  Obviously Travis wasn’t shooting the free throws, but it’s another choke job by one of his teams that is gonna cost us come selection Sunday. 

15 minutes ago, CBFan said:

I must've missed were we tried to slow it down today.......

Just now, Soderball said:

You are a bad poster and Steve should ban you for these juvenile comments. Boooo.

Why don’t you I don’t like your posts

Just now, CBFan said:

You know what I was watching smart azz why the pathetic post

Because it wasn't slowed down. We ran the court. Auburn was using size and defense to slow the game down. You were probably watching the wrong game if you saw blue shirts slowing the game down.

JohnnyJumpUp likes this

Just now, gobillsgo said:

He didn’t say it was on Travis. He said it was a choke job by a Travis Ford coached team.  No one can dispute that we have seen plenty of those the last three years. 

You can point to a coach’s repeated inability to get big wins without saying he is personally responsible for an individual win.  Obviously Travis wasn’t shooting the free throws, but it’s another choke job by one of his teams that is gonna cost us come selection Sunday. 

Pretty much the same thing.........

Just now, dlarry said:

The only thing Ford should have done differently was shoot free throws for them.

Do feel good about that comment?  Ford slowed them down.  The free throw misses sucked but he slowed down again in the last minutes of the game