OT- World Cup

slufanskip

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, HoosierPal said:

Dest with a perfect assist. Timing was exquisite. Pulisic gave up his body. 

It was a great assist, no question. It was also offsides from what the replay shows. Oh well, if the refs don’t call it who am I to complain.

Pulisic putting his body on the line for his country. Boys from the Lou have been solid and steady, making our city proud. Sargent setting the ball up for Weah on a tee. Dest has been all over the field just clowning the Iranians. Passing was perfectly on point pretty much the entire first 52 minutes.

Beautiful half of soccer by the Americans. Gonna need a few more insurance goals.

4 minutes ago, Spoon-Balls said:

Pulisic putting his body on the line for his country. Boys from the Lou have been solid and steady, making our city proud. Sargent setting the ball up for Weah on a tee. Dest has been all over the field just clowning the Iranians. Passing was perfectly on point pretty much the entire first 52 minutes.

Beautiful half of soccer by the Americans. Gonna need a few more insurance goals.

Saergant has been out of this world good. Ream had a few shakes but was really good cutting off that centering pass.

2 minutes ago, gobillsgo said:

We won that game despite Egg, not because of him. Truly shocking substitution decisions.  I’d rather see Shaquille O’Neal out there than Shaq Moore.

Happy to get the win, but what the hell is the manager doing?! 

I don't get it, man. Why not just live with the win for at least an hour?

slufan13 likes this

3 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

I don't get it, man. Why not just live with the win for at least an hour?

I’m thrilled to be moving on, but his decision to bring on guys like Acosta and Moore almost knocked us out. My Heart Rate has been about 160 for the last 30 minutes. 

If we just hypothetically beat Fordham by 1 in a game where our coach subbed out Rob Loe for Brett Jolly down the stretch, would you be patting the coach on the back? 

majerus mojo and laker119 like this

32 minutes ago, gobillsgo said:

We won that game despite Egg, not because of him. Truly shocking substitution decisions.  I’d rather see Shaquille O’Neal out there than Shaq Moore.

Happy to get the win, but what the hell is the manager doing?! 

Get lost. 

What, Greg didn’t text you about his moves and now you are bent?

slufan13 likes this

24 minutes ago, gobillsgo said:

I’m thrilled to be moving on, but his decision to bring on guys like Acosta and Moore almost knocked us out. My Heart Rate has been about 160 for the last 30 minutes. 

If we just hypothetically beat Fordham by 1 in a game where our coach subbed out Rob Loe for Brett Jolly down the stretch, would you be patting the coach on the back? 

I'd live with the win for a hot minute. Not exactly a one to one comparison. I don't know man, just seems like if we won 3-0 people'd be pissed it wasn't 6. Maybe I spent so long in the place of being miserable about minute decision in sports for so long I just got tired of it.

We lose, it's Berhalter's fault

We draw, Berhalter wasn't aggressive enough.

We win, Berhalter almost cost us the win.

Just like man, that's a brutal way to spend 2 hours.