OT- World Cup

slufanskip

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Zimmerman is in over his head. Every single pass is either a giveaway or puts his teammate under immense pressure. Shaq Moore is just outright bad, Egg brining him in for Dest (our best player this game) was a massive “F you” to US fans everywhere.  Players (and managers) who fail in Europe and move back to MLS as a last resort should not be in the national team.  

Apparently everyone except ol’ Egg Head could see a 0-0 tie is no better than a 1-0 loss. How do you not push for the win?  He brings Reyna on FINALLY with 7 minutes left, Aaronson with only 20 to go.  

England was playing for the draw that almost guarantees their advancement. They’ve never been more there for the taking, and shocking 2nd half management again prevented it. 

Iran players will be ready for the biggest game of their lives. A win or draw takes them through, and gives them national hero status for knocking out the US.  Hopefully Egg stays out of the damn way and lets our superior talent win the game. 

5 minutes ago, brianstl said:

I think the Fulham two have been the best two US players overall.

I don’t know how to say just 1 or 2. Robinson had quite a few give aways vs Wales. Still dangerous getting down the line and defends well. 

I’d say for both combined Ream, Pulisic, and Musah. 

For today, literally everyone but Zim. Even with that said, and the way he’s played, I’d still keep him in. 

The USA has more quality attacking players than we can play at 1 time. Honestly, if you’d have asked me 10 years ago which positions would the USA have a lot of depth ai in the 2022 World Cup, I’d have said Defensive mid and Center backs lol

Just now, slufanskip said:

I don’t know how to say just 1 or 2. Robinson had quite a few give aways vs Wales. Still dangerous getting down the line and defends well. 

I’d say for both combined Ream, Pulisic, and Musah. 

For today, literally everyone but Zim. Even with that said, and the way he’s played, I’d still keep him in. 

The USA has more quality attacking players than we can play at 1 time. Honestly, if you’d have asked me 10 years ago which positions would the USA have a lot of depth ai in the 2022 World Cup, I’d have said Defensive mid and Center backs lol

Musah has been really strong.