GDT: Beat Maryland

wgstl

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been an optimist on SLU BB for years these last couple years I've turned.  Earlier today I was thinking this is the game CTF makes me a believer.  Nope.

He is what he is, great recruiter but gets inconsistent results.  Not the results for the top paid coach in the league with good support and facilities.

Old guy likes this

Parker has no shame but I wish he did. 
The announcers feeding the troll behind them is a disgrace and a insult to the Saint Louis fans

2 minutes ago, CBFan said:

Parker has no shame but I wish he did. 
The announcers feeding the troll behind them is a disgrace and a insult to the Saint Louis fans

Being here, it looks like that is Sean Farnham on the broadcast.  Guy is and has always been a clown

6 minutes ago, TheA_Bomb said:

I've been an optimist on SLU BB for years these last couple years I've turned.  Earlier today I was thinking this is the game CTF makes me a believer.  Nope.

He is what he is, great recruiter but gets inconsistent results.  Not the results for the top paid coach in the league with good support and facilities.

I'm not saying we should fire him, but they better have a list in place. If this team doesn't win the A10, then May needs to have a come to Jesus meeting with him.

17 minutes ago, majerus mojo said:

This season 😂 man these threads are insufferable during a loss 

As an unranked mid-major we don’t really have the luxury of losing non-conference games by 30 points. 

thunderdan likes this

3 minutes ago, BigMouthBilliken said:

Correct me if I’m wrong but SLU has never won a game when broadcast on the ESPN family of networks. 

It wouldn't surprise me. Networks records are a weird, interesting stat.

3 minutes ago, billiken_roy said:

Now I will say this fire/come to Jesus talk w ford is an overreaction 

I don't believe so. He's the highest paid coach in the league in a major media market with no NBA franchise. When you amass this amount of talent on your roster, the excuses gotta cease.

2 minutes ago, RiseOfTheBillikens said:

I don't really mind losing. Getting blown out is another thing though. Going from being favored by 3 to getting blown out.... 

Just tuned in, and was so hoping to log on and see us in a dog fight ... 66-44 .. yikes! Read the posts here, and can see how the wheels came off.

Such a shame because this game is on national TV.