GDT: Beat Maryland

wgstl

4 minutes ago, billiken_roy said:

Come on Brian.   There is nothing to adjust to except playing hard.   As to the threes we aren't guarding anyone so the three attempts are both more than a longer free throw.

I say give the starters about 3 minutes.   If thing don't change bench all of them.   Let's play the kids.

I agree with this.  You have another game in 24 hours.  If they don't want to play today then rest them for tomorrow.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Matty Light said:

Only satisfactory effort in the first half was from our PG and 2 centers. Everyone else is tentative or flat out spectating.

What are you seeing.   About as bad an effort by Collins as I've ever seen.  NOBODY on the Billiken's deserves a pass for that.  Well maybe cisse.

3 minutes ago, billiken_roy said:

We want to believe we are elite.  Tourney worthy.  Well tourney worthy teams don't give efforts like that.  This is not an overreaction.  This is deserved for what we just watched.  

I have said it consistently before and billiken Roy is right. This is not overreacting.  Travis has been doing this for many years . He is not a great game coach and his emotions clearly get the best of him in bigger moments.  Too uptight and his teams reflect that. 

2 minutes ago, majerus mojo said:

This season 😂 man these threads are insufferable during a loss 

Sorry I just don’t accept a blowout in the first half.

This season there are no losses.

billiken_roy and Davis like this

1 minute ago, majerus mojo said:

Unless you think we pull a 15 game win streak after this, it isn’t happening.  This game is being watch by a lot voters because it involves two teams going into today where on the verge.  This is how those voters will remember us.

Davis likes this

4 minutes ago, majerus mojo said:

Eh, I don't know. It's about the benefit of the doubt. If you're not a preseason top 25, you have to prove all year long you're better than expectations. If you're already a ranked team, you get more margin for error. It's not impossible but it's going to take a very long time and SLU will have to win a lot.