HoosierPal

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, wgstl said:

BIG hater of these away kits. 

Agree, pretty uninspiring. Polar opposite of those home kits that seem to have way too much going on. How about some middle ground? Like Chicago Fire’s away kits which I really like. Probably in the minority on those though.  

Although it could be worse. It looks like a room full of crackheads designed some of those MLS kits at the peak of their high. 

I can’t get enough of Miami’s home kit. Love the pink and black and that old school collar is molto bene. 

8 hours ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

Agree, pretty uninspiring. Polar opposite of those home kits that seem to have way too much going on. How about some middle ground? Like Chicago Fire’s away kits which I really like. Probably in the minority on those though.  

Although it could be worse. It looks like a room full of crackheads designed some of those MLS kits at the peak of their high. 

I can’t get enough of Miami’s home kit. Love the pink and black and that old school collar is molto bene. 

They have very subtle pin stripes if you couldn't tell. I personally like the home ones more. But I think it's probably good sign if some like and some don't like it.

14 hours ago, brianstl said:

Huge game tomorrow.

Wow wow wow what a game. Bending but not breaking on defense and then capitalizing on one of their few scoring chances late in the game. Now just a point behind Tottenham who, fingers crossed, will do what they do best and self-destruct over the next few months. I honestly thought Fulham would come back to earth after the WC break but since Boxing Day the Tim Ream-led Fulham defense has given up just 1 goal in 5 away PL games! Huge. 

4 hours ago, RiseOfTheBillikens said:

They have very subtle pin stripes if you couldn't tell. I personally like the home ones more. But I think it's probably good sign if some like and some don't like it.

I saw the pinstripes. It’s not a bad jersey, just a safe one. I’m sure a week from now I’ll like it. I was just hoping for something a bit more creative in terms of patterns/style, especially given this is our inaugural season. 

3 minutes ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

Wow wow wow what a game. Bending but not breaking on defense and then capitalizing on one of their few scoring chances late in the game. Now just a point behind Tottenham who, fingers crossed, will do what they do best and self-destruct over the next few months. I honestly thought Fulham would come back to earth after the WC break but since Boxing Day the Tim Ream-led Fulham defense has given up just 1 goal in 5 away PL games! Huge. 

It is so much fun right now.

17 minutes ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

Didn’t get to watch. Too busy watching my team continue to struggle against the lower standing teams.  

On 2/16/2023 at 4:10 PM, courtside said:

T-Mobile announced today that all customers will get this season's MLS Apple package for free:

https://www.t-mobile.com/news/offers/t-mobile-customers-score-mls-season-pass-on-the-apple-tv-app-on-us

Today is the day T-Mobile customers can get MLS Season Pass on Apple for free this season. No blackouts (unlike their MLB offering)

TheA_Bomb likes this

IT question.

I don't have a smart tv, and I do pay for apple tv.  My tv has Chromecast so I can cast Netflix etc to my tv, but that doesn't work for Apple tv app.  What do I need to buy in order to cast games?

Just now, wgstl said:

IT question.

I don't have a smart tv, and I do pay for apple tv.  My tv has Chromecast so I can cast Netflix etc to my tv, but that doesn't work for Apple tv app.  What do I need to buy in order to cast games?

All you need is an HDMI port on your tv.

You can get a Roku stick. “Roku Express” is about $30 one time fee. Works fine. Not sure if you can find cheaper. But that is max price you should pay.  I used it in the past before I had smart tv’s. Amazon, Walmart etc will have it. 

wgstl likes this

25 minutes ago, courtside said:

Today is the day T-Mobile customers can get MLS Season Pass on Apple for free this season. No blackouts (unlike their MLB offering)

Hopefully I'm wrong but it doesn't appear that this will apply to Sprint customers even though Sprint is now a part of T Mobile. Bummer.

2 hours ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

Hopefully I'm wrong but it doesn't appear that this will apply to Sprint customers even though Sprint is now a part of T Mobile. Bummer.

I was a Sprint customer into T-Mobile now - was able to access promotion via T Mobile Tuesdays app with no issues this morning.