Ratings and Rankings and Polls ...Oh My

The Wiz

17 minutes ago, willie said:

Perkins had a bad game. They beat on him a little and I think it bothered him. I wouldn’t put too much into it and I expect him to light it up against Maryland. 

I think you're engaged in some wishful thinking.  Perkins has had 3 rebounds in three games.  Because he isn't jumping right now.  This is the guy who was our third leading rebounder his last full season.  Whether his limited lift is 100% physical or not, that's his current status.

Just now, 3star_recruit said:

I think you're engaged in some wishful thinking.  Perkins has had 3 rebounds in three games.  Because he isn't jumping right now.  This is the guy who was our third leading rebounder his last full season.  Whether his limited lift is 100% physical or not, that's his current status.

We will see. I am betting on a big game. His rebounding role has changed somewhat with Picket . 

Understandable if he’s playing a little timidly.Time heals all wounds, and he needs time at this point in his comeback. The way Messphis was mauling us it was a good move by Travis to limit his exposure to the abuse. One question, did he seem agitated on the bench? If not, he was likely happy to miss the brawl taking place.