GDT: Home Opener vs Murray State

32 minutes ago, BilliKat said:

So… is it pretty much the only option to do ESPN+? 

Pretty much unless your cable carrier offers Bally’s MW. But that doesn’t do u much good for away games. ESPN+ has u covered for just about all games except for those on CBS Sports and NBC Sports. 

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, slu72 said:

Pretty much unless your cable carrier offers Bally’s MW. But that doesn’t do u much good for away games. ESPN+ has u covered for just about all games except for those on CBS Sports and NBC Sports. 

And the ESPN, ESPN2, SEC Network games. Those channels are not included with ESPN+.

3 hours ago, RiseOfTheBillikens said:

The yearly question... What time does the pre game beer/ nacho special end? Is it 15 minutes before tip off? I can never remember. 

I went to the UMSL game, not a regular game, but there were only 2 places selling beer that I could find at the intermission, they only had the quart sized beers at $13 each. No people selling beer on foot either. Good luck.

11 minutes ago, Old guy said:

I went to the UMSL game, not a regular game, but there were only 2 places selling beer that I could find at the intermission, they only had the quart sized beers at $13 each. No people selling beer on foot either. Good luck.

The regular concession stands were selling 16oz aluminum bottles for about $9-10 

11 minutes ago, Fraz said:

Not to be condescending, but anyone who calls themself a sports fan should absolutely pay the $10/mo for ESPN+.  Personally couldn’t live without it

You can get the Canadian broadcasts of NHL games IN the US!

Okoro with a bad start some questionable shot selections.

Pickett is who we thought he would be tough and experienced