GDT: Home Opener vs Murray State

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, majerus mojo said:

ESPN+ up to $9.99/month shiiiiiiiiit

If you watch sports its totally worth it, not ideal if you only watch just like SLU basketball. I watch ESPN+ more than anything else. 

7 hours ago, wgstl said:

If you watch sports its totally worth it, not ideal if you only watch just like SLU basketball. I watch ESPN+ more than anything else. 

Yea it's not the worst price point for what's included, but I've never watched anything aside from the Bills. l do like reading Bill Barnwell though. Will need to figure out the bundle situation 

30 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

They are introducing international stream this year. 

I use a VPN which does throttle it a bit.  I haven't looked at how much international plan costs.  

18 minutes ago, RiseOfTheBillikens said:

The yearly question... What time does the pre game beer/ nacho special end? Is it 15 minutes before tip off? I can never remember. 

Did they continue that last year?  For some reason I remember getting to a game super early and being told they weren’t doing the happy hour special. But I could also be entirely misremembering. 

When they did it, it was til 30 minutes before the tip.

I thought they were still doing it last year as I remember seeing people carrying two smaller beers from the stands. But I may very well be wrong. Can't say for sure as I generally don't drink at the games.

18 minutes ago, gobillsgo said:

Did they continue that last year?  For some reason I remember getting to a game super early and being told they weren’t doing the happy hour special. But I could also be entirely misremembering. 

I got it at the exhibition game lol but I can't remember how early. Feel like I wasn't that early so thought it was 15. Wish they advertised it. Get people there earlier. And it's not like it's that great of a deal anyway.

14 minutes ago, White Pelican said:

When they did it, it was til 30 minutes before the tip.

I thought they were still doing it last year as I remember seeing people carrying two smaller beers from the stands. But I may very well be wrong. Can't say for sure as I generally don't drink at the games.

I tell myself I’m generally not going to drink, but that only lasts until about two unforced turnovers or one Gus Phillips f*** up.