Billikens.com: 2022 - 2023 Extra Tickets Thread

SluSignGuy

This thread is for users to post if they have an extra ticket to an upcoming game. Sometimes we get stuck with an extra ticket, and they go to waste. If you have an extra ticket to an upcoming game and are willing to give it to another user, post its availability in this thread.

Users who could use the free ticket, Private Message the person who offers it. Once the ticket is taken, the original ticket-holder can post again in this thread that the tickets are gone.

No tickets are to be sold in this thread. Free tickets only (I do not want disputes over money starting).

Finally, understand before any transaction, Billikens.com cannot be held legally liable for any transactions or the results of the transactions of this thread. So please exchange at your own risk.

Steve

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, SluSignGuy said:

This thread is for users to post if they have an extra ticket to an upcoming game. Sometimes we get stuck with an extra ticket, and they go to waste. If you have an extra ticket to an upcoming game and are willing to give it to another user, post its availability in this thread.

Users who could use the free ticket, Private Message the person who offers it. Once the ticket is taken, the original ticket-holder can post again in this thread that the tickets are gone.

No tickets are to be sold in this thread. Free tickets only (I do not want disputes over money starting).

Finally, understand before any transaction, Billikens.com cannot be held legally liable for any transactions or the results of the transactions of this thread. So please exchange at your own risk.

Steve

This isn’t the Crews years. No reason Billikens.com can be liable for anything when we go undefeated this year

CBFan likes this

30 minutes ago, Young Charles said:

Hey all, I have 2 tickets for Saturday at the Hall of Fame Tip Off Tourney - Lower Bowl Section 25, Row N, seat 9 and 10. I messed up as I already have 2 tickets for Saturday and I swore I had the Sunday tickets filter on. If anyone is interested please let me know...

YC, how are you getting to the tourney? It's more like ucantgetthersville, CT.

17 hours ago, billikenfan05 said:

YC, how are you getting to the tourney? It's more like ucantgetthersville, CT.

Flying into Hartford CT (BDL) on Friday, then its about an hour and fifteen - thirty drive to our place. Our place is about 10 mins away from the Mohegan Sun. Agreed though, there isn't really an efficient way to get there unfortunately... 

619821c0b6499.png

EXCLUSIVE OFFER!

ACT FAST FOR FREE TICKETS

Saint Louis vs. Evansville

November 12, 2022 | 6 PM

The first 200 fans who use the promo code CYBER can score up to 4 FREE tickets to the Billikens matchup against the Evansville Purple Aces on Saturday at 6pm!

To access the offer, click the link below:

GET YOUR FREE TICKETS NOW!

*not redeemable on previously purchased tickets.

FREE TICKETS 

$5 MEMPHIS TICKETS! 

Miss out on the free tickets or can’t make it on Saturday? Cyber Club members can purchase tickets to the Billikens highly anticipated matchup against Penny Hardaway’s Memphis Tigers on Tuesday at 8pm for just $5!

To access the offer, click the link below:

GET YOUR $5 TICKETS NOW!

*not redeemable on previously purchased tickets.

$5 Tickets

ShawnK likes this