ESPN+ ?

BLIKNS

Question for those with ESPN+...

Can you record on ESPN+?  

Will keep the games available for a limited time?? 

With streaming guessing you can rewind?

26 minutes ago, BLIKNS said:

Can you record on ESPN+?  

Yep, as 05 said. There's no reason to record as all of the games for that season are available to watch on-demand

Thanks. .  

Debating Sport Pak(Direct Tv) and ESPN+

Either or situation, can't convince the wife I need both.

15 minutes ago, slu72 said:

Getting a little concerned about the Murray St game on ESPN+. They don’t list it as upcoming, yet they do show the Evansville game. Hope this is just a clerical glitch. 

Dude, why? Has a Men's Basketball home game listed as ESPN+ ever not been broadcast? Sh*t I can't recall a Billiken home game in any sports advertised to be on ESPN+ not followed through on.

Are you outside STL? If you're in STL I don't think it'll be available to you live anyway as it's being broadcast on FSMW.

42 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

Are you outside STL? If you're in STL I don't think it'll be available to you live anyway as it's being broadcast on FSMW.

Games on ESPN+ are available in the local STL market as well, there is no blackout of A10 if it is on Ballys. I’ve been without FSMW/BSMW for almost 2 years with YouTubeTV and no issues with accessing content on ESPN+

billikenfan05 and brianstl like this

2 minutes ago, FromDaEastSide said:

Games on ESPN+ are available in the local STL market as well, there is no blackout of A10 if it is on Ballys. I’ve been without FSMW/BSMW for almost 2 years with YouTubeTV and no issues with accessing content on ESPN+

Happy to be wrong on this one. Only a few times I've watched a home game on TV. I knew replays were available, didn't know live was too.

1 hour ago, slu72 said:

Getting a little concerned about the Murray St game on ESPN+. They don’t list it as upcoming, yet they do show the Evansville game. Hope this is just a clerical glitch. 

No need for concern. This is straight from ESPN's website and has been listed this way since at least yesterday morning:

712080195_ScreenShot2022-11-02at9_44_45AM.png.051ef538820ec3e651459476f0c23242.png

23 hours ago, BLIKNS said:

Can you record on ESPN+?  

Whether it can be recorded from ESPN+ or not, Ashampoo.com has a program that will record what is on the computer screen, videos included. I am not interested in recording anything from my screen or creating videos, so I do not know how well it does what it does. But if you are interested in trying something like this, go to Ashampoo.com and look for SNAP 12 (Multimedia category) read the description of the product and see if you are interested . They generally have sales around or before Black Friday so you can get it cheaper later on, but it is not expensive (not like Nero for example). Make sure you have plenty of disk space.

I use other Ashampoo software utilities and they are very good.

23 minutes ago, Young Charles said:

Just my 2 penies, for screen recording software I recomend OBS, Its free, may look a little daunting on first launch, trust me a quick Youtube video will give you all the basics you need to record your computer screen. If anyone needs any help setting up the software feel free to PM me. 

does it work on Macs?

4 hours ago, Compton said:

No need for concern. This is straight from ESPN's website and has been listed this way since at least yesterday morning:

712080195_ScreenShot2022-11-02at9_44_45AM.png.051ef538820ec3e651459476f0c23242.png

Ok, guess this will have to suffice. Just surprised it’s not listed on the streaming channel since they list later games. 

1 hour ago, slu72 said:

ESPN+’finally listed the Murray St game. Whew. Tx 05, I will not question you again. 

I would be interested to see the A10 guidelines for broadcasting. I would bet the farm, A10 schools are required to broadcast AT LEAST every in conference basketball game on ESPN+ as long as it's not a national broadcast. I wouldn't be surprised if they are required to broadcast every non-national TV basketball game on ESPN+.

18 hours ago, billikenfan05 said:

I would be interested to see the A10 guidelines for broadcasting. I would bet the farm, A10 schools are required to broadcast AT LEAST every in conference basketball game on ESPN+ as long as it's not a national broadcast. I wouldn't be surprised if they are required to broadcast every non-national TV basketball game on ESPN+.

I am almost 100% certain that is the deal for all home non-con and conference games not picked up for national broadcast by one of the conference's media partners.