Ticketmaster and Season Tickets

drkelsey55

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My tickets downloaded automatically to Google Wallet and the ticket taker couldn't scan them. Last year they downloaded to Google pay, which showed a bar code. Wallet tries to do NFC. 

Had to go the web site to get the QR code version in the ticket lobby. 

I will get printed tickets.  But Overall, the system is pretty bad for season ticket holders who share their season tickets because you have to transfer individually.  And I think the system is designed more for iPhone than android. 

The system used in the wallets is tricky. For example, I have my wallet set to use WiFi connections but not to seek new connections as I go out of the house somewhere else. The wallet needs to connect somewhow to update the SafeTix identification or else they cannot be scanned. This was solved by connecting via Cellular, as long as I OK'd this the tickets were scanned with no issue.

There are a lot of details that you either have to learn for yourself to get the system to work, or else get the printed tickets from the office.

13 hours ago, SluSignGuy said:

My tickets downloaded automatically to Google Wallet and the ticket taker couldn't scan them. Last year they downloaded to Google pay, which showed a bar code. Wallet tries to do NFC. 

Had to go the web site to get the QR code version in the ticket lobby. 

I will get printed tickets.  But Overall, the system is pretty bad for season ticket holders who share their season tickets because you have to transfer individually.  And I think the system is designed more for iPhone than android. 

Tried to get printed last night but they would not do it when there is a game. Said I had to come when there is no game. That the response others got?

1 hour ago, Littlebill said:

How old are you guys? The site is really easy to use. The only real "complaints" is that we can't use the app and that you can't transfer tix to multiple people at once.

If you've gone to a Cardinals game, Blues game, or big venue concert in 2022, this is par for the course.

Just go to am.ticketmaster.com/slu and login well in advance and make sure your tickets are there. Then be on that site when you go to the game but wait until you're in line to load your tickets and you'll be fine.

To use the digital ticket storage I think you need to check your phone and computer as follows:

1. Make sure  you have saved the copy of the message that you used to accept the tickets. The URL of this message ends with a numerical code number. You need this exact URL to input into the wallet to get to the tickets.

2. Find the location labelled "Access Your Tickets" in the slubikens.com using your computer. Open it to the instructions to transfer the tickets to the wallet in your computer.

2. Use the phone browser to log into the URL used to accept the tickets. Find the ticket display in the mobile browser. Follow the instructions the instructions shown in the computer to transfer the tickets to the browser. This is the only way the tickets will be transferred to the phone in a usable form.

3. You need to have the wallet set to communicate constantly with the Ticketmaster in order for the tickets to be scanned properly at the place you are using the tickets. You need to pre-approve the method used by the wallet to communicate with the Ticketmaster pr-OK'd using the phone settings for the wallet to work properly. Using the phone settings, either OK using cellular to allow it to communicate when outside of your house or allow it to connect with whatever available public WiFi it finds available where you want to use your tickets. This will allow the tickets to be scanned when you enter the location you are going to.

Like everything else, these systems require a lot of details to be dealt with before they can be used as intended. You will not find these more detailed instructions elsewhere. I think it is assumed that everyone trying to use the wallet or similar, will have it connected and in use before hand.

27 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

If you've gone to a Cardinals game, Blues game, or big venue concert in 2022, this is par for the course.

Just go to am.ticketmaster.com/slu and login well in advance and make sure your tickets are there. Then be on that site when you go to the game but wait until you're in line to load your tickets and you'll be fine.

I'm just going to reiterate this, you can pin the am.ticketmaster.com/slu page to your phones home screen so you don't even have to type anything in your mobile browser.

drkelsey55 likes this

I purchased the parking garage package this season and when you move the ticket to the apple wallet there was no barcode on the front just like the tickets.  The parking garage attendant said his phone reader could not read it however what seemed to be the same reader when going into Chaifetz read both of my apple wallet tickets with no barcode.

I will start using the electronic tickets with barcodes.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow just got an email with a free ticket offer to the Murray State game.  I HATE phones for anything other than communication and navigation BUT.......from redeeming the free offer to transferring the tickets to Apple Wallet (first time I've ever used that) took all of 5 minutes (with the bulk of that being used to recover my Ticketmaster account.)  Pretty slick......