Ticketmaster and Season Tickets

drkelsey55

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I’ve never had a problem transferring tickets to my Apple Wallet. If they ever released the season tickets that I have an invoice showing paid in full to me, I plan to do that first thing.  I am running out of patience with the SLU ticket office, I’ve been trying to be patient with them thinking I was doing them a favor and not calling them to harass them needlessly, but I am beginning to think they would prefer that. Start of the season is nearly upon us, after all.

Band Legend likes this

I can pull the tickets up in am.ticketmaster and display them. However when I tap the send to wallet link nothing happens. DOES NOT GIVE me the add screen

It worked fine last year.

I normally use Firefox on all my devices. I could not get the tickets into Apple Wallet last year using FF and so used a screenshot for several games. Then I tried using Chrome and they then went into Wallet and worked for the rest of the season. So, after perusing this thread, I tried to put the Oct. 24 exhibition into Wallet. No dice. Tried three browsers.

9 hours ago, The Valley Sucks said:

We just had our tickets printed out. 

How did you get this done? Can I just call the Ticket Office and request it? I'm tired of dealing with crap like this.

On 10/15/2022 at 8:35 AM, thetorch said:

FYI the ticket office will print you off your tickets at any time. I show up to the exhibition early and have them all printed off.

Thanks.  I may have to see about that as I can't get this Wallet thing to work for me.

Being old, I am not a fan of having to use cell phone financial payment systems like the Apple wallet. However, prior experience with computer data and the market has shown me that at least occasionally some kind of data will not transfer from a PC system to an Apple system when using some browsers. The way the transfer has eventually worked for me is by trying different browsers until I find one that works. This works better if you use browsers based on different browser systems. Chrome and Edge are both based on Chromium as the system base. Firefox and Opera are based upon entirely different browser systems. I have no idea what Safari is based upon by the way. So if the transfer does not work for you coming from a Chromium based system, you might as well give it a try using Firefox or Opera.

1 hour ago, Old guy said:

Being old, I am not a fan of having to use cell phone financial payment systems like the Apple wallet. However, prior experience with computer data and the market has shown me that at least occasionally some kind of data will not transfer from a PC system to an Apple system when using some browsers. The way the transfer has eventually worked for me is by trying different browsers until I find one that works. This works better if you use browsers based on different browser systems. Chrome and Edge are both based on Chromium as the system base. Firefox and Opera are based upon entirely different browser systems. I have no idea what Safari is based upon by the way. So if the transfer does not work for you coming from a Chromium based system, you might as well give it a try using Firefox or Opera.

Short answer for me: I've tried all four you mentioned now. Edge, Chrome, Opera and Firefox.

None of them will put my tickets in Wallet. I have an iPhone SE, the original one. It's only a few years old though as I bought it when they were apparently clearing the warehouse to bring out the new one. And I checked, it's up to date on its updates, as are the browsers.

As I said up-thread, last season after using a screenshot of the tix for a few games, I discovered that Chrome would work whereas Firefox would not. That is not the case for me this year. And now, one cannot use a screenshot. Thank you TicketBastard.