Another great year for tv

BLIKNS

Kudos to the school and league

Living out of town , if I add Sports Pack ( we have Direct TV, To get all the Bally Sports Networks)..looks like can get 25 games to watch between all the Networks..

IF I add ESPN+ will be another 6 , so I think all games will be televised/streamed  except for the UMSL game

I think it is great the A-10 has an agreement with CBS College Sports and guess now USA( although think we only have one game there). 

Well Done!!!!

1 hour ago, BLIKNS said:

Kudos to the school and league

Living out of town , if I add Sports Pack ( we have Direct TV, To get all the Bally Sports Networks)..looks like can get 25 games to watch between all the Networks..

IF I add ESPN+ will be another 6 , so I think all games will be televised/streamed  except for the UMSL game

I think it is great the A-10 has an agreement with CBS College Sports and guess now USA( although think we only have one game there). 

Well Done!!!!

I'm worried about the bold. You're outside the STL market correct? As long as you have ESPN+, you will get EVERY game not on a national broadcast. If you have a standard package, you should get USA Network, ESPN, ESPNNews and SEC. The only games I would worry about are the CBS Sports Network games, I think I counted 4?

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/20/2022 at 1:02 PM, billikenfan05 said:

I'm worried about the bold. You're outside the STL market correct? As long as you have ESPN+, you will get EVERY game not on a national broadcast. If you have a standard package, you should get USA Network, ESPN, ESPNNews and SEC. The only games I would worry about are the CBS Sports Network games, I think I counted 4?

I just checked ESPN+ upcoming games for SLU. No BB games listed. So, I checked Murray ST, they are scheduled for 2 BB games one on 11/4 and one on 11/10 but no SLU game on 11/07. Now I’m worried. Do I need to subscribe to Ballys to get our home games or will they be aired on ESPN+? I don’t mind getting Bally’s but since I already pay for ESPN+ why pay twice? 

25 minutes ago, slu72 said:

I just checked ESPN+ upcoming games for SLU. No BB games listed. So, I checked Murray ST, they are scheduled for 2 BB games one on 11/4 and one on 11/10 but no SLU game on 11/07. Now I’m worried. Do I need to subscribe to Ballys to get our home games or will they be aired on ESPN+? I don’t mind getting Bally’s but since I already pay for ESPN+ why pay twice? 

The link isn’t live yet, but it will be on ESPN+. Confirmed to the SLU website. They don’t always set the link in advance, but it will be fine. image.thumb.png.03fbb14c9a69f75527e76490ce898044.png

Ok, I checked Bally Sports and the game was listed. It just didn’t appear on ESPN+, so I got worried (paranoid) that I would miss a game. For the last 3 years I’ve got all Bills games on Uverse. But I switched to XFINITY this year and got a little concerned. 

50 minutes ago, slu72 said:

Ok, I checked Bally Sports and the game was listed. It just didn’t appear on ESPN+, so I got worried (paranoid) that I would miss a game. For the last 3 years I’ve got all Bills games on Uverse. But I switched to XFINITY this year and got a little concerned. 

You’re not going to miss a game

The only issue I have is the Auburn game which is on the SEC Network which I don't get.  Off to a local Buffalo Wild Wings that day.  But larry72 will be in person for that one, right?

1 hour ago, Taj79 said:

The only issue I have is the Auburn game which is on the SEC Network which I don't get.  Off to a local Buffalo Wild Wings that day.  But larry72 will be in person for that one, right?

Not for a $185 to sit behind a basket surrounded by pissed off War Eagle fans trying to get over their loss to Bama the day before. Looks like Davidson to see them live. Also, may make another trek to the Fetz this year.