Loyola-Chicago Road Game Tickets (January 18th)

thunderdan

Tickets for the Loyola road game, on January 18th, went on sale this morning.  Unfortunately, there are VERY limited tickets available.  I called the Billiken ticket office, and the guy I talked to wasn't sure if SLU offered tickets to road games (I was hoping to sit with a friendly bunch).  

Capture.PNG

2 hours ago, Cowboy II said:

-comment based on last year's pricing for all games

Oh. This year you can get season tickets for $99 (which works out to less than $6 per game). Tickets to Evansville start at $10, SIUC start at $15, Memphis start at $20. So, it's not even close to their most expensive being less than our cheapest.

RUBillsFan likes this

15 hours ago, Compton said:

Oh. This year you can get season tickets for $99 (which works out to less than $6 per game). Tickets to Evansville start at $10, SIUC start at $15, Memphis start at $20. So, it's not even close to their most expensive being less than our cheapest.

-this is wonderful news, something I have advocated for several seasons, good work ADept!

On 10/12/2022 at 10:24 AM, Littlebill said:

Dayton single game tix go on sale Monday at the link below. No clue about availability but wanted to put this out there

https://www.ticketmaster.com/dayton-flyers-mens-basketball-v-saint-dayton-ohio-02-10-2023/event/16005D3589E61556

BUMP. Don’t know how many will be avail but want to make sure we can get some people there!!

• 1 month later...

I saw today that SLU has put together a package for the Loyola-Chicago game on January 18. The package includes game ticket and pre-game reception. If you already have a game ticket, you can buy the pre-game reception only.

This is great news. SLU's alumni team always does a great job on these events. Its great meeting Billiken fans before the game from both St. Louis, the host city (Chicago, in this case,) and from across the country who travel in for the game. Everyone sits together in same section, etc.

I'm going and I know at least 10 others who will be going as part of this package and seating section. All of us witnessing a great road victory!

Here's the link:

https://alumni.slu.edu/s/1264/17/interior.aspx?sid=1264&gid=1&pgid=7838&cid=12540&ecid=12540&crid=0&calpgid=413&calcid=8723

Bills By 40 likes this