#TeamBlue

I know there has been a lot of discussion on this board about the use of #TeamBlue  with regards to team culture and whether it is appropriate to use for marketing.

I noticed this sign behind Ford in a video posted on Twitter today which describes the characteristics/culture of Team Blue: Brotherhood, Dedication, Accountability, Attitude, and Toughness.  Thought I'd pass this along. 

Team Blue.JPG

Edited by SLUMedBilliken15
Italicized added for clarification only.
majerus mojo and HoosierPal like this

1 minute ago, SLUMedBilliken15 said:

I know there has been a lot of discussion on this board about the use of #TeamBlue in terms of its use for team culture and marketing.

I noticed this sign behind Ford in a video posted on Twitter today which describes the characteristics/culture of Team Blue: Brotherhood, Dedication, Accountability, Attitude, and Toughness.  Thought I'd pass this along. 

Team Blue.JPG

The discussion was never about team culture, it was about marketing. The phrase Team Blue in general still lacks imagination and creativity.

1 hour ago, WVBilliken said:

I love that I can call my favorite team by two cool monikers ..... The Billikens or Team Blue.  In fact, would love to get a "Team Blue" t-shirt or hoodie to add to my collection of Billiken merchandise.  Anyone ever run across "Team Blue" stuff?

This is satire, right? 

3 hours ago, WVBilliken said:

I love that I can call my favorite team by two cool monikers ..... The Billikens or Team Blue.  In fact, would love to get a "Team Blue" t-shirt or hoodie to add to my collection of Billiken merchandise.  Anyone ever run across "Team Blue" stuff?

Be Careful!  If you buy merchandise without the hashtag in front of Team Blue, it’s probably a cheap knock off.

#Team Blue - the hashtag is how you know it’s the real thing!

9 hours ago, majerus mojo said:

Actually funny 

I want one.  Think how much extra $ the AD could bring in if they marketed this shirt.  I have enough Billiken gear to last the rest of my life.  This shirt would be a new revenue stream.  I can't imagine any Billiken fan not wanting one of these T's.

8 minutes ago, HoosierPal said:

I want one.  Think how much extra $ the AD could bring in if they marketed this shirt.  I have enough Billiken gear to last the rest of my life.  This shirt would be a new revenue stream.  I can't imagine any Billiken fan not wanting one of these T's.

In. Want one. #TeamBlue

1 hour ago, billikenfan05 said:

Don't tell him about their basketball team either.

The “Tall Blacks”, you mean.  The entire list of national team names is quite problematic.  I always thought New Zealand was a nice peaceful country…