OT: F*** Draymond Green

32 minutes ago, Bills By 40 said:

Not even today. Poole is already more valuable to that team than Draymond is today. 

We have no idea what Poole said, and without knowing, Draymond's history is enough to believe that he was at fault here. Overreacting to a minor comment maybe. Poole's body language gives me the impression he didn't deserve that reaction. 

no he's not.   draymond is the guy that does all the stuff that doesnt show up in the box score.   poole is very talented but he isnt draymond valuable.......yet. 

brianstl likes this

7 minutes ago, Bills By 40 said:

Not even today. Poole is already more valuable to that team than Draymond is today. 

We have no idea what Poole said, and without knowing, Draymond's history is enough to believe that he was at fault here. Overreacting to a minor comment maybe. Poole's body language gives me the impression he didn't deserve that reaction. 

Is he really with a healthy Klay Thompson on the roster?  Poole is the fourth guard/wing option on the team behind Curry, Thompson and Wiggins.  They have other (while older) better options on the team right now.  They don't have another option at the four on the team that can average 7.2 and 6.3 assists a game like Draymond just did in the playoffs.  I like Poole as a player.  He has a really good career ahead of him.  I just don't think people realize how hard it is to find a player like Green even at his advanced age and diminishing skill level.  His passing ability and willingness to do the dirty work on offense make it possible for Curry, Thompson, Wiggins and Poole to be as effective as they are in that offense.