Coach on the Radio

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, slu72 said:

I would say our D sucks against the 3. And we’d better start hitting our 3s. Any game against Pitino scares me. Love him or hate him Slick Rick coaches his ass off. 

Iona has won 18 in a row at home. Wonder if they'll have programmable rims and instant slick spots like Auburn...

8 hours ago, VeniceMenace said:

Iona has won 18 in a row at home. Wonder if they'll have programmable rims and instant slick spots like Auburn...

I do know this Slick Rick likes 3s. Always has because he says misses on average end up back in his teams hands. He ain’t your average coach. Scares me. 

No need to be scared, the real need is to play hard until the end of the game and not let the pressure off in the last few minutes. We appear to be rather well matched in stats with Iona having the better defense and SLU the better offense. This is a game we can win.

On 12/4/2022 at 2:51 PM, slu72 said:

I would say our D sucks against the 3. And we’d better start hitting our 3s. Any game against Pitino scares me. Love him or hate him Slick Rick coaches his ass off. 

I wonder when Pitino takes over the St. John's team next season if he will schedule a HH series with us.

1 hour ago, dlarry said:

Good thinking, If he does he can probably find an Iona message board and ask somebody on that board. They would probably know.

if somebody would know what hospital slick rick was born in we could probably look up the birth records for the last few decades to find a birthdate and then do the math to figure out his age.   that's the only thing i can think of to help OG out.  

1 hour ago, billiken_roy said:

if somebody would know what hospital slick rick was born in we could probably look up the birth records for the last few decades to find a birthdate and then do the math to figure out his age.   that's the only thing i can think of to help OG out.  

or he may be in the white pages, just call & ask him