Recruiting - 2026

Pistol

I don't have any solid names yet from SLU's recruiting standpoint, but as we head into the HS season I know there are some intriguing 2026 names in the STL area. Symon Ghai Dhak is over 7 feet and attends Vianney. The new coaching staff at Principia has a talented young group coming in. Terrell Ramey cited Oscar Patterson (Ritter), Jameson Hughes (Kirkwood), Ronald Henry (Principia), Armon Aaron (Vashon), Brodie Owen (Marquette), Dorea McCaskill (Vashon), and Quincy Williams (Webster Groves) as guys who have played well in the Ramey Fall League.

• 8 months later...

Jahadi White, Jr. - PF, 6-8, 210 - St. Louis, MO (Chaminade) - AAU: Brad Beal Elite (Nike EYBL) - Twitter: @jahadiwhite_31
Offers: Saint Louis, Southeast Missouri.

Interest: Southern Indiana.

Latest News: White received offers from SLU and SEMO. (6/24/23)

Scouting Report: White is a big bodied power forward with a good skill set. He can put it on the floor and get to the rim or step out beyond the perimeter and knock it down. He's a solid rebounder and shot blocker. He's able to use his frame and skill to get what he wants at the rim on offense. He sat out his freshman year due to injury. He is the twin brother of 2026 player Jamison White and son of former NBA player Jahadi White.

Jamison White - SF, 6-5, 190 - St. Louis, MO (Chaminade) - AAU: Brad Beal Elite (Nike EYBL) - Twitter: @jamowhite10
Offers: Saint Louis, Southeast Missouri.

Interest: Illinois, Southern Indiana, Texas-Arlington, Louisiana-Monroe.

Latest News: White received offers from SLU and SEMO. (6/24/23)

Scouting Report: White is a sound, skilled wing forward with a mature game. He's got a reliable mid-range jumper and can hit the three, and he has a solid shooting stroke. He moves the ball well. He's a good rebounder at both ends. He's a tough defender who isn't afraid of bigger, stronger opponents. He is the twin brother of 2026 player Jahadi White, Jr. and son of former NBA player Jahadi White.

1 hour ago, DirtyRican said:

Jahidi lives really close to me, if these kids are any good maybe I will offer to mow his grass or something.  

This past winter I loved seeing Jahidi at the Chaminade games sitting at center court, such an enormous man. Unfortunate that his boys were both dealing with injuries (as well as the other Chaminade stud freshman, pg Jonny Jordan), but happy to see them both back and playing. If you do mow his lawn, I suggest you do a damn good job.

I see Jimmy McKinney has a kid playing with those three for BBE 15U as well. JJ Andrews (his dad was a NFL offensive lineman (1st round pick and Pro Bowler) playing college football at Arkansas, so definitely an impressive group of parents on that team) who looks like a future star is also playing with that group.

2 hours ago, DirtyRican said:

Jahidi lives really close to me, if these kids are any good maybe I will offer to mow his grass or something.  

Mowing lawns might get us a 3 star but if they are above that you’ll need to up your game.

Maybe throw in a couple car washes and driveway snow shoveling. 

DirtyRican likes this

10 hours ago, DirtyRican said:

White made 25 mil + in his career.

Dirty Rican lives in a nice neighborhood.

• 3 weeks later...

Three new 2026 offers this weekend. Here's the first:

Joseph Hartman - PG, 6-5, 170 - Gainesville, FL (The Rock School) - AAU: Southeast Elite (Adidas 3SSB) - Twitter: @Joseph32Hartman
Offers: Saint Louis, Wichita State, Jacksonville.

Interest: Florida, Virginia Tech, UNLV, Tulsa, San Francisco, Florida Atlantic, Louisiana-Monroe.

Latest News: Hartman received an offer from SLU. (7/16/23)

Scouting Report: Hartman is a long, physical, versatile guard with good ball skills and a lot of smarts. He makes plays for his teammates and gets to the rim. He's got a nice perimeter shot. He's an aggressive defender. He has a great feel for the game. His dad, Carlin Hartman, is an assistant at Florida.

And the second:

Sheek Pearson - C, 6-9, 180 - St. Louis, MO (John Burroughs) - AAU: Brad Beal Elite (Nike EYBL) - Twitter: @Sheek_Pearson
Offers: Saint Louis.

Interest: Northwestern, Boise State, Southeast Missouri, Furman, Louisiana-Monroe.

Latest News: Pearson received an offer from SLU. (7/17/23)

Scouting Report: Pearson is a long, lean post player with a lot of skill around the rim. He showcases excellent footwork and high-level athleticism, always managing to find a way to get open for easy baskets. He has good instincts on the offensive glass and is productive on putbacks. He's a natural shot blocker with timing and a smart all-around defensive player. He runs the floor well.

And the third:

Tristan Reed - PF, 6-8, 220 - St. Louis, MO (John Burroughs) - AAU: MOKAN Elite (Nike EYBL) - Twitter: @2026TristanReed
Offers: Saint Louis, Kansas State.

Interest: Xavier, Northwestern, Boise State, Louisiana-Monroe.

Latest News: Reed received offers from SLU and K-State. (7/17/23)

Scouting Report: Reed is a big, physical forward with a strong build and a solid defensive game. He rebounds both ends. He defends the post well and blocks shots with a combination of length, timing, and smarts. He's a strong finisher at the rim and plays with a high motor. He keeps it simple on the offensive end and doesn't try to do too much. Reed is the younger brother of Michigan player Tarris Reed.

10 hours ago, Pistol said:

And the second:

Sheek Pearson - C, 6-9, 180 - St. Louis, MO (John Burroughs) - AAU: Brad Beal Elite (Nike EYBL) - Twitter: @Sheek_Pearson

Interest: Northwestern, Boise State, Southeast Missouri, Furman, Louisiana-Monroe.

Latest News: Pearson received an offer from SLU. (7/17/23)

Scouting Report: Pearson is a long, lean post player with a lot of skill around the rim. He showcases excellent footwork and high-level athleticism, always managing to find a way to get open for easy baskets. He has good instincts on the offensive glass and is productive on putbacks. He's a natural shot blocker with timing and a smart all-around defensive player. He runs the floor well.

-related to Mickey?

• 2 weeks later...

New offer:

Eddie Smajic - SF, 6-5, 195 - St. Louis, MO (Vianney) - AAU: Gateway (Under Armour Association) - Twitter: @smajic_eddie
Offers: SLU.

Interest: Providence, Missouri, Iowa State, Evansville, Southeast Missouri, Southern Indiana, Texas-Arlington, Louisiana-Monroe, Kansas City, Texas A&M-Commerce.

Latest News: Smajic received his first D-I offer from SLU. (7/31/23)

Scouting Report: Smajic is a well-rounded wing with size and scoring ability. He can knock it down from the perimeter with his consistent stroke and is crafty scoring inside the arc. He creates separation on his pull-up jumper and gets to the rim in a variety of ways, finishing through contact and drawing fouls. He rebounds his position well and has impressive passing ability. He plays a smooth, controlled game.

• 3 weeks later...

Ethan Brown - G, 6-3, 170 - Rolla, MO (Rolla) - AAU: Gateway (Under Armour Association) - Twitter: @EthanBrown2026

Interest: Penn, Southeast Missouri, South Dakota, Kansas City, Liberty.

Latest News: Brown received an offer from SLU. (8/16/23)

Scouting Report: Brown is a lights-out shooter who is equally effective off the catch and dribble. He's got an extremely quick release on his shot, too. He's a combo guard who can handle and distribute. He's crafty getting to the rim and can finish. He's a smart player who moves well off the ball.

24 minutes ago, Pistol said:

Ethan Brown - G, 6-3, 170 - Rolla, MO (Rolla) - AAU: Gateway (Under Armour Association) - Twitter: @EthanBrown2026

Interest: Penn, Southeast Missouri, South Dakota, Kansas City, Liberty.

Latest News: Brown received an offer from SLU. (8/16/23)

Scouting Report: Brown is a lights-out shooter who is equally effective off the catch and dribble. He's got an extremely quick release on his shot, too. He's a combo guard who can handle and distribute. He's crafty getting to the rim and can finish. He's a smart player who moves well off the ball.

-wow, that is high praise that makes a trip down Hwy 44 likely this season to see this player, plus there's a place in Rolla that serves good pie

billiken_roy likes this

57 minutes ago, Cowboy II said:

-wow, that is high praise that makes a trip down Hwy 44 likely this season to see this player, plus there's a place in Rolla that serves good pie

tell us more about the pie?   i assume pecan and coconut creme are available?

Don't mention Rolla Bulldogs to A Bomb !!   Used to be the arch rival for Waynesville🤣